LORAC 3D Liquid Lustre uploaded by Ashley W.LORAC 3D Liquid Lustre uploaded by Cindy D.

BY LORAC

Amp up your look with 3D Liquid Lustre GOLD! The paraben-free, long-lasting, shimmering top coat can be applied over eye shadow or worn alone on eyes and cheeks for luminous, prismatic, 3-Dimensional sparkle and shine. Refuse to be 1-Dimensional and go 3-D with LORAC! 3D Liquid Lustre, Gold. see more...

• I own these liquid lusters. But not sure how to use them....2 Answers
  • Can you even buy these anymore? I loved these years ago ...2 Answers
  • How does this product work?1 Answers
LORAC 3D Liquid Lustre
  • "I'm all about glitter, and product it perfect. No fall outs, extra glittery. Just love it. Makes any eyeshadow looks amazing. " in 15 reviews
  • "It is great for when you just want to have a little bit of sparkle, or when you want to go all out." in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a REALLY long way with these and they will last forever." in 2 reviews
  • "It looks great if you dab it over any shade of eyeshadow and even looks amazing if you use it without any eyeshadow!" in 2 reviews
  • "However, a little bit goes a long way so I find the protect very easy to overuse and waste." in 2 reviews
Sara M.
Damascus , MD
I use this all the time! It is great for when you just want to have a little bit of sparkle, or when you want to go all out. Normally I put on eye-shadow and then put this on top of it for that extra wow factor. It seems to be very long lasting and I don't notice glitter all over my face when I use this as opposed to other products.
Julieza F.
Its really cool and so pretty! A little goes a long way! price is good considering how little you need to use! I love the gold one especially for the holidays. A little on your lids, some liner and mascara and your done. I would definitely recommend.
Kayla P.
El cajon, CA
I have a set of these and i really should use them more because they are so pretty i have 3 limited edition ones but my favorite is the shade Diamond it just adds a pop of glitter it stays and is easy to use i love them i need to get the gold one next but haven't. love this product.
Jennifer B.
Greenacres, WA
I was really excited to try this product. I tried it once and it was beautiful, but it went back into my makeup vanity and got forgotten for a short while. I tried to use it again, and it was completely dried up...none left! And the lid was tightly closed. Not sure if the lid was faulty or what, but I was very disappointed. Probably won't spend the money on it again.
Brittany  R.
Minneola, FL
This product has amazing color and glitter payoff. I have only used the shades gold and white, but I love them to death. However, a little bit goes a long way so I find the protect very easy to overuse and waste. I highly recommend this product, but use with caution.
Amanda A.
Commack, NY
Bought this for my sisters wedding and used it on her, and she loved it. Don't love the consistency and its a little difficult to apply because it is so liquidly however it gives an amazing sparkly and you can add it to any shadow to make it that much more gorgeous
Crystal V.
I bought the set of 3 on Hautelook awhile back and I can't get enough of them! I love how you can give a simple eye look just a little shimmer or make it dramatic for a night out. It is long wearing and as usual with Lorac a little goes a long way!
Bettina B.
Richmond, TX
These drops are absolutely gorgeous over an eyeshadow look!! Give it a beautiful sparkle! Be careful not to smear product on if using over an eyeshadow look though, just pat it on. Using your finger with this product seems to work best!
Samantha R.
Big Lake, MN
I find this product easy to work with, but easy to waste. Mine seems to deplete all on it's own. It's a super thin liquid that adds a gold shimmer to any eye shadow. I use it by applying it over my already done look. It just adds a nice wash of gold over the eyes. A very fun concept, but not something I reach for every day.
Tiffany M.
Trevorton, PA
Purchased 4 different colors in a holiday pack at Kohls. Mixing a tiny drop of these with the colors from the Lorac Pro pallet look awesome. The sparkles bring the perfect amount of shine to complement any look.
Amber L.
San Diego , CA
Can you even buy these anymore? I loved these years ago and haven't been able to find them since...I feel like every product I like from lorac gets discontinued
Genny E.
Murrieta, CA
I own these liquid lusters. But not sure how to use them. What's your favorite way to use them? Any tips?
Natalie C.
San Diego, CA
How does this product work?