LORAC 3D Liquid Lustre uploaded by Ashley W.LORAC 3D Liquid Lustre uploaded by Cindy D.

BY LORAC

Amp up your look with 3D Liquid Lustre GOLD! The paraben-free, long-lasting, shimmering top coat can be applied over eye shadow or worn alone on eyes and cheeks for luminous, prismatic, 3-Dimensional sparkle and shine. Refuse to be 1-Dimensional and go 3-D with LORAC! 3D Liquid Lustre, Gold. see more...

• I own these liquid lusters. But not sure how to use them....2 Answers
  • Can you even buy these anymore? I loved these years ago ...2 Answers
  • How does this product work?1 Answers
LORAC 3D Liquid Lustre
  • "I'm all about glitter, and product it perfect. No fall outs, extra glittery. Just love it. Makes any eyeshadow looks amazing. " in 15 reviews
  • "It is great for when you just want to have a little bit of sparkle, or when you want to go all out." in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a REALLY long way with these and they will last forever." in 2 reviews
  • "It looks great if you dab it over any shade of eyeshadow and even looks amazing if you use it without any eyeshadow!" in 2 reviews
  • "However, a little bit goes a long way so I find the protect very easy to overuse and waste." in 2 reviews
Michelle R.
El paso, TX
While i may not have this color in particular i do have the white one and let me just say oh God its stunning! Personally i put 2 drops in a little plastic container and let it dry when applied dried its even more glittery and i just loveeee it for an inner corner highlight!
Sarah O.
Bradley Beach, NJ
So Laura Brad when I was a lot younger used to seem like it was one of those super fancy brands that I never would see in stores. So to my surprise when I was in a Kohl's store recently, and I stumbled upon the Lorac counter section in the Cosmetics area of the store, I was shocked. I was like is Lorac brand really being sold here and I could get points on my Kohl's card for this? The answer... Yes!
Sarah R.
These give such a beautiful sparkle to the eyes. You can wear them alone or add it on to an eyeshadow. I won't give it a 5 stars though because when you apply it some glitter falls on your face so be sure to do your eye makeup before your face makeup. It's easy to clean up with a wet wipe but it can be annoying to have glitter everywhere.
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
I got the Royal set of four (opal, 24k, Rose Quartz, Amethyst) and I am SO in love with it! It is fun to try out different combinations with various eyeshadows, but my favorite thing is that you can just use them without any shadow! A little drop per eyelid is all you need, as it gives major glittery-shine. I've also used the opal shade on my cheeks for my wedding and I looked ethereal!

I've had my set for over a year and a half with no issues of the product drying up in the containers. Glitter settles to the bottom but you just give it a little shake and it works just fine. I apply with my finger, but be careful to wash your hands right away or it gets everywhere.
Safaa S.
Rolling Mdws, IL
I also got the Royal set of 4 shades. It is amazing, I love it. So sparkly and beautiful! I use this on my eyes as an eyeshadow, easier to apply than glitter. I apply using my fingers. They are all so beautiful. They did dry out on me though only because Ive had them so long, a little goes a long way with this stuff so it will last you forever. To revive them, I took my MAC fix plus and sprayed it inside the bottle and shook it up. Its as good as new and I can continue to use it again, especially the gold one as it was my most used shade. I sprayed some in all of them just to prevent them from drying out. If any of yours have dried out, DO NOT toss them. Try spraying in some MAC fix plus!
Brandi D.
Sparks, NV
I really love this product. I actually own 4 different shades of this product. It really gives the eye a perfect finish. You can use it alone, but I love to put a drop on the back of my hand and apply over shower for a shimmer and foiled look. I have tried applying with a brush, but it works much better to just use your finger. It also looks great in the inner corners of the eyes. A little goes a REALLY long way with these and they will last forever. I shake them from time to time and just make sure you keep the lid on tightly so they don't dry out. Overall, they are amazing!
Brandi G.
S Chesterfld, VA
I started using the 3D Lustre in Silver about 4 years ago and fell in love! And when Lorac came out with it in old I fell in love all over again! It looks great if you dab it over any shade of eyeshadow and even looks amazing if you use it without any eyeshadow! I have also mixed it in with lotion for an all over sparkle on my entire body! This can be used in so many ways! i love Lorac products and they completely nailed it with this one :)
Stephanie S.
I fell in love with this product about 6 months before highlighters were ever-present as they are today.

I love dabbing a bit of this onto my cheekbones to make them pop. This is a very gold-y gold, so be ready for some intense shimmer, this is not for the faint hearted who want a soft glow!
Sarah W.
This isn't a must have product for me. I do think it's very beautiful but I think I purchased one of these that was drying out somehow. I have the gold shade pictured, 24k, and it's not as intense as when I swatched it in store. It's also a messy product to apply. All that being said, I do really think it's a beautiful way to add pops of glitter to enhance an eyeshadow look.
Juliette H.
Paramus, NJ
This stuff is so cool. It comes in a variety of colors, and a little goes a LONG way. Seriously, you only have to buy these once every... three years, probably. It can be used as eyeshadow, highlighter... anywhere you want extra sparkle and glitter.
Amber L.
San Diego , CA
Can you even buy these anymore? I loved these years ago and haven't been able to find them since...I feel like every product I like from lorac gets discontinued
Genny E.
Murrieta, CA
I own these liquid lusters. But not sure how to use them. What's your favorite way to use them? Any tips?
Natalie C.
San Diego, CA
How does this product work?