LORAC 3D Liquid Lustre
Top Questions See all 3 Q&A
- "However, a little bit goes a long way so I find the protect very easy to overuse and waste." in 2 reviews
- "It looks great if you dab it over any shade of eyeshadow and even looks amazing if you use it without any eyeshadow!" in 2 reviews
- "It is great for when you just want to have a little bit of sparkle, or when you want to go all out." in 2 reviews
- "A little goes a REALLY long way with these and they will last forever." in 2 reviews
- "I use this as an inner corner highlight, in the center or my lid, over a black eyeliner." in 1 review
I've had my set for over a year and a half with no issues of the product drying up in the containers. Glitter settles to the bottom but you just give it a little shake and it works just fine. I apply with my finger, but be careful to wash your hands right away or it gets everywhere.
I love dabbing a bit of this onto my cheekbones to make them pop. This is a very gold-y gold, so be ready for some intense shimmer, this is not for the faint hearted who want a soft glow!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos