L'or Al Paris True Match Super-Blendable Foundation, Skincare Infused With Hyaluronic Acid & Moisturizing Care, 075N Pe 075N Pearl

Moisturizer in a foundation.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'or Al Paris True Match Super-Blendable Foundation, Skincare Infused With Hyaluronic Acid & Moisturizing Care, 0.75N Pe 0.75N Pearl!
How would you rate this product?
Stephanie P.
Montréal, QC
I received it in shade 0.75N Pearl, and at a glance I thought it was going to be too light for my skin tone. However, it really is true match...the foundation blended out beautifully. I found the shade match worked really well. It is super blendable. I also love that this formula contains hyaluronic acid. I am in my early 30’s and this makeup didn’t settle into my fine lines. I also liked that there is no scent. I plan to buy it went I run out.

Looking for your answer?