BeautyFaceFacial SkincareL'Oréal Paris

Eye Cream for Face

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'or Al Paris L'oreal Paris Revitalift Filler Eye Cream For Face Moisturizer With Hyaluronic Acid, Fragrance Free, Alcohol Free, 30Ml 30 Gr!
How would you rate this product?
Mariia G.
L'or Al Paris L'oreal Paris Revitalift Filler Eye Cream For Face Moisturizer With Hyaluronic Acid, Fragrance Free, Alcohol Free, 30Ml 30 Gr uploaded by Mariia G.
Man kann Filler sowohl auf die Augenpartie als auch auf ganze Gesicht auftragen. Filler hat für meine Mischhaut gut gepasst👍. Die Creme hat eine leichte Konsistenz und zieht sich schnell ein. Die Creme ist geruchsneutral🌼. ‌Ich habe fast keine Falten, deswegen habe ich sehr starke Anti-Falten Effekt nicht gemerkt🤷. Aber die Creme befeuchtet die Haut sehr gut und nach der Anwendung fühlt die Haut sich geschmeidig an😇. Die Tube hat mir auch gefallen, weil sie einen Zerstäuber hat. Das finde ich sehr bequem💪. @lorealgermany #lorealparis #augencreme
Nicky M.
Vancouver, BC
L'or Al Paris L'oreal Paris Revitalift Filler Eye Cream For Face Moisturizer With Hyaluronic Acid, Fragrance Free, Alcohol Free, 30Ml 30 Gr uploaded by Nicky M.
L'or Al Paris L'oreal Paris Revitalift Filler Eye Cream For Face Moisturizer With Hyaluronic Acid, Fragrance Free, Alcohol Free, 30Ml 30 Gr I had to give this product five stars because it’s such an amazing product that’s excellent value and works! The texture is creamy and really does fill in my fine lines and wrinkles. I not only use it around my eyes and in between my brows, I use it all over on my expression lines on my face in the morning and it really has made a difference. This is only to be used in the daytime and I have noticed my makeup looks more flawless and airbrushed since I’ve been using it. #loreal #revitalift
Heidi D.
Burnaby, BC
L'or Al Paris L'oreal Paris Revitalift Filler Eye Cream For Face Moisturizer With Hyaluronic Acid, Fragrance Free, Alcohol Free, 30Ml 30 Gr uploaded by Heidi D.
This moisturizer says it’s for face but using a high standard formulation for eyes. It is formulated with the trending ingredient Hyaluronic Acid which helps hydrate skin and target the fine lines. It is also Fragrance Free, Alcohol Free. I love the tube packaging with pump and only need 2 pumps to cover the whole face, or 3 for neck as well. I do not have any visible fine lines but the skin definitely feels smoother after a week. I have dry skin in the winter so I often layer many skincare products and this moisturizer works well together with others without causing breakout. #freeproduct #trywithtopbox #loreal #beauty #skincare
Hanna M.
Toronto, ON
L'or Al Paris L'oreal Paris Revitalift Filler Eye Cream For Face Moisturizer With Hyaluronic Acid, Fragrance Free, Alcohol Free, 30Ml 30 Gr uploaded by Hanna M.
L'Oreal Revitalift filler eye cream is smooth and easy to apply around eye area. I like the cream which helps my fine lines around eyes looking much better, firmer and more elastic. Yes, I would recommend buying this cream for sure.
Daniela P.
Elmshorn, Schleswig
L'or Al Paris L'oreal Paris Revitalift Filler Eye Cream For Face Moisturizer With Hyaluronic Acid, Fragrance Free, Alcohol Free, 30Ml 30 Gr uploaded by Daniela P.
Die Augencreme hat meine Erwartungen wirklich übertroffen, ich habe eine sehr empfindliche Augenpartie und vertrage nur wenige Cremes für die Augen. Diese vertrage ich bestens, seitdem ich sie regelmäßig verwende, sind meine Trockenheitsfältchen weniger geworden und meine Augenpartie sieht einfach frischer aus. Zu dem zieht sie schnell ein und hinterlässt keinen unangenehmen Fettfilm, ich kann sie mit bestem Gewissen empfehlen.
Joanne S.
Toronto, ON
L'or Al Paris L'oreal Paris Revitalift Filler Eye Cream For Face Moisturizer With Hyaluronic Acid, Fragrance Free, Alcohol Free, 30Ml 30 Gr uploaded by Joanne S.
I used this product for about 3 weeks and I have really seen the difference in my face when it comes to the fine lines on my forehead. I believe it works just as well as the expensive serums! It’s more of a cream than a gel which I loved as well! High recommend!
Sarah P.
Mandurah
L'or Al Paris L'oreal Paris Revitalift Filler Eye Cream For Face Moisturizer With Hyaluronic Acid, Fragrance Free, Alcohol Free, 30Ml 30 Gr uploaded by Sarah P.
as you can see results speak for them selves , packaging is cute large box for a small tube ,I can’t fault this product ,I’m a first time user for this product and love it, I’d definitely buy again and intend to ,it does what it needs to do ,it’s small and easy to store in your handbag overall I love this product and face it I’m not getting any younger so why not try and make myself look and feel younger. Bye bye wrinkles
Alexandra C.
Wiesloch, Baden
L'or Al Paris L'oreal Paris Revitalift Filler Eye Cream For Face Moisturizer With Hyaluronic Acid, Fragrance Free, Alcohol Free, 30Ml 30 Gr uploaded by Alexandra C.
Diese Creme ist großartig. Ist eine Augencreme, die Sie auf das ganze Gesicht auftragen können. Hydratiert sehr gut und hat eine leichte Textur. Ich habe es für ungefähr 2 Monate getestet und es ist großartig
Manuela B.
L'or Al Paris L'oreal Paris Revitalift Filler Eye Cream For Face Moisturizer With Hyaluronic Acid, Fragrance Free, Alcohol Free, 30Ml 30 Gr uploaded by Manuela B.
Ich finde die Augencreme sehr gut, toller Feuchtigkeitsgehalt, nach kurzer Zeit straffere Haut Kann fürs ganze Gesicht verwendet werden
Vanessa B.
L'or Al Paris L'oreal Paris Revitalift Filler Eye Cream For Face Moisturizer With Hyaluronic Acid, Fragrance Free, Alcohol Free, 30Ml 30 Gr uploaded by Vanessa B.
Ich durfte die Creme im Rahmen eines Produkttests ausprobieren und finde sie toll. Sie Pflegt sehr gut, ist gut aufzutragen und zu verteilen und meine Haut hat sich wirklich voller und hydratisierter angefühlt. Make up konnte ich problemlos auftragen darauf. Besonders schön finde ich auch den Pumpspender. Ich Würde mir die Revitalift Filler Augencreme für das Gesicht mit hyaloronsäure noch mal nachkaufen und weiterempfehlen.

Looking for your answer?