L'or al L'Oréal Hydra Fresh Hydration+ Antiox Active Supreme Emulsion 50ml/1.7oz

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #3 in Anti-Aging

A refreshing antioxidant-rich face moisturizer -Features a rich yet lightweight texture -Contains French Grape Seed Extract a powerful antioxidant to neutralize free radicals -Shields skin against the dulling & damaging effects of external aggressors -Blended with mineral-rich French Vosges Spa Water to stimulate cell vitality -Loaded with Double Hyaluronic Acid to boost & retain moisture -Prevents the formation of fine lines -Skin appears firmer softer smoother more elastic & radiant Product Line: LOreal - Hydrafresh - Night Care Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Tiffany W.
I love a hydrating mask. I live in Florida and have dry skin year round. These mask are great to help moisture the entire face. I will be a repeat user. The price and product are great together. Nothing needs to change. The formula is amazing for my skin.
Tricia G.
Cheektowaga, NY
i LOVE this product! I have very sensitive skin of this does not irritate me whatsoever, it smells so great and is so luxurious feeling! I recommend it to my family and my friends whenever they are looking for a good line of skincare. i love i LOVE this product! I have very sensitive skin of this does not irritate me whatsoever, it smells so great and is so luxurious feeling! I recommend it to my family and my friends whenever they are looking for a good line of skincare
Yukari R.
These are the only moisturizers I would use. I’ve spent more money on Clinique moisturizes and not only was it a waste of money for me (because I broke out terribly), but I couldn’t return it due to the fact I bought the product at an airport in New York. I went back to the L’Oréal moisturizers and tried this one, the revitalift, and rose tinted one and none of them made me break out and always leave my skin soft and plump.
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
I am so happy to have this! A tried this at a friends house and loved it so much I bought one for myself and my mom as well. It does a great job and feels so good, I would definitely buy it again and recommend it.
angalena g.
Perris, CA
I’ve really enjoyed this product. I was swayed to purchase this by reviews i have seen online. It met my expectations although i probably wouldn’t purchase again. Product was as expected nothing special.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Marsha Y.
Love the price just as much as I love the product!!! I use it once a week and my face stays smooth. I will definitely be buying more if this! I honestly don’t know how I every made it without it before!
Noemi A.
Albert lea, MN
Oh my God this gel is super good for anti-aging gets rid of wrinkles is very hydrating totally would use it again so very affordable not pricey at all it also has the cutest packaging ever it so cute and pink this product is super effective and I totally recommend for people who want a anti-aging hydrating gel kind of this is super good for that smells very good also totally recommend
Jaylene Q.
San Diego , CA
I LOVE this stuff! It smells sooo good and it is very affordable I’m my opinion doesn’t cost you and arm and a leg but gets the job done when used as part of your daily regimen. Overall great buy and would recommend
Annie S.
Woodstock
This product calms the redness down and it makes all of my pimples calm down. They usually flatten out within the next days. It detoxes the pimples and all of the pores on my face. I really love this product because it makes my face feel so smooth and soft for the next few days after I do the mask. I recommend this product. It is also very affordable.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Does this work well ?????
aysha s.
Dubai
Is this available everywhere ?
Michela C.
Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
I am a LOreal skincare lover, I've not got to try this, I'm 49 so anti-aging is a must!😂 Please tell me who's tried it and the results???TIA