BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

A multi-task skin balancing face lotion -Works as a toner essence or mask -Contains deep ocean source water rich in natural pure minerals that offer long-lasting hydration -Developed with pore-tightening technology to purify skin -Unclogs & refines pores -Skin appears suppler sleeker fresher & more balanced Product Line: LOreal - Hydrafresh - Cleanser Product Size: 175ml/4.2oz see more...

• "This awesome! This isn’t your typical moisturizer or face mask. It’s a 2-in-1 product! You apply the gel at night after you wash your face, rub it in gently, leave it on, and overnight it works with all these little beneficial skin goodies that it contains. When I wash my face in the morning and then dry it, my face is plump, supple, smooth, and hydrated. It’s gentle on my sensitive akin and doesn’t contain much of a fragrance that would normally break me out. Great product, great value, great quality you can rely on." in 12 reviews
Layla K.
I really loved using this. I still use it till now, it’s a really nice watery texture. It feels refreshing and a little cold (in a good way), the smell is amazing and I definitely recommend this!
Rachel J.
For me I have dry skin which is visible. I’ve always wanted a glow to my skin which this does. It’s very good for its money and also has a lot of product. The packaging is simple but nice and I would definitely recommend it.
Jesica O.
peekskill
L'or al Loreal 16532551101 Hydra Fresh Balancing Refining Mask-In Lotion - 175ml-4.2oz Leave your skin soft and rich in aroma I love it and also loves Ah my boyfriend to use for the aroma so rich and soft I recommend 😍🙊😆😬
Camille w.
On est pas vraiment fraîche après avoir appliquer ce produit sur notre visage c’est tout comme une crème qui de mauvais point contient de l’alcool ce qui est mauvais pour la peau car ça irrité est fragilisé la peau
Moixmélissa
Cette crème pénètre directement dans la peau donc pas besoin d’attendre des heures avant de se maquiller, si vous avez pas trop le temps le matin cette crème et faite pour vous. Sa texture gel est très agréable ❤️
Leonie P.
Skin stays hydrated until you wash it off. Feels good on the skin and is refreshing. Not greasy and i didn’t get breakouts because of it. Little amount needed for the entire face. Would recommend for dry skin :)
Sheila B.
Máscara refrescante  ,revigorante  E mega hidratante  recomendo  A todas as mulheres  modernas que querem um ap  no visual de sua pele maravilhoso 😎
Isaura C.
santo domingo
It is fantastic, I like the sensation and it does not leave my face greasy, it does not leave me lumps and it is at a comfortable price. I really like the smell and the sensation of frecura 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Ana E.
This L'or AI L'Oréal hydra fresh mask in lotion is great girl I have been testing it for a while now it has helped me out so much with my skin routine definitely recommend!! 💕
Love it so much! I once bought this in my local store and fell in love. The packaging is magnificent and also it smells fantastic.
More than I expected it to be.
It also hydrates my skin very well .
Edgar H.
MEXICO CITY, Mexico city
What it makes this product ?