L'or al Loreal 16532551101 Hydra Fresh Balancing Refining Mask-In Lotion - 175ml-4.2oz

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

A multi-task skin balancing face lotion -Works as a toner essence or mask -Contains deep ocean source water rich in natural pure minerals that offer long-lasting hydration -Developed with pore-tightening technology to purify skin -Unclogs & refines pores -Skin appears suppler sleeker fresher & more balanced Product Line: LOreal - Hydrafresh - Cleanser Product Size: 175ml/4.2oz see more...

• "This awesome! This isn’t your typical moisturizer or face mask. It’s a 2-in-1 product! You apply the gel at night after you wash your face, rub it in gently, leave it on, and overnight it works with all these little beneficial skin goodies that it contains. When I wash my face in the morning and then dry it, my face is plump, supple, smooth, and hydrated. It’s gentle on my sensitive akin and doesn’t contain much of a fragrance that would normally break me out. Great product, great value, great quality you can rely on." in 12 reviews
Justyna Z.
Such a great product! It’s so moisturising! And it’s a really big package! Didn’t expect it when ordered from amazon store! Makes my skin feel soft and moisturised, it’s a really good value for money! And when my one is finished I’m definitely buying another one
Just trying out the L’Oréal pure clay detox mask (L'Oréal Paris Detox & Brighten Pure-Clay Mask) I would rate this face mask 5 stars it has made my skin so much more healthy and my make up looks so good and smooth.
Mafalda R.
Porto
It’s a really good mask, made my skin look healthy. I use it once a week and it’s now part of my beauty routine.  L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Purify & Mattify Cleanser
Vanessa M.
taranto
I love it! It leaves my skyn so soft! I use it almost every day and it helps me a lot with the application of my makeup on a softer skin. I reccomend this product so much.
Gitika ♥.
Very good product. Not too hard to use. Pricing is not too bad either and worth the money. It did meet my expectations but I did also break out a bit after use. Hence the four not five
Bex S.
Manchester
This mask is really good but for my skin unfortunately left it slightly red and irritated. When the mask was on it worked very well but removal was not quite as pleasant.
Melike K.
Istanbul
This product really keeps your face moisturized and it is not expensive. As a drug store brand, L'oreal Paris is my favorite, and i did not expect any less. I used it as a primer for my make up or daily hydrating. My face is glowing. I am now trying another product but i definitely will buy it again!
This product made my face feel incredibly smooth! It was super hydrating as I have dry skin. I really like this product a lot and usually, when I try products for the first time, It doesn't turn out too great. I would buy this product again and I think you get a lot of product in it for the price.
Charlotte L.
Un bon soin hydratant pour les peaux mixtes à grasses grâce à celui-ci ma peau est moins grasse mais reste hydratée même quand il fait chaud sans que ça colle ou brille
Crystal C.
Bradford
I bought this as a replacement for my previous moisturiser. Lovely light and easily absorbed liquid with a nice scent. Just the right amount of moisture, none greasy and is fully absorbed by the skin leaving no residue. The bottle goes a long way too, one pump does the whole face and neck easily.
Edgar H.
MEXICO CITY, Mexico city
What it makes this product ?