L'or al Loreal 16532551101 Hydra Fresh Balancing Refining Mask-In Lotion - 175ml-4.2oz

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

A multi-task skin balancing face lotion -Works as a toner essence or mask -Contains deep ocean source water rich in natural pure minerals that offer long-lasting hydration -Developed with pore-tightening technology to purify skin -Unclogs & refines pores -Skin appears suppler sleeker fresher & more balanced Product Line: LOreal - Hydrafresh - Cleanser Product Size: 175ml/4.2oz see more...

• "This awesome! This isn’t your typical moisturizer or face mask. It’s a 2-in-1 product! You apply the gel at night after you wash your face, rub it in gently, leave it on, and overnight it works with all these little beneficial skin goodies that it contains. When I wash my face in the morning and then dry it, my face is plump, supple, smooth, and hydrated. It’s gentle on my sensitive akin and doesn’t contain much of a fragrance that would normally break me out. Great product, great value, great quality you can rely on." in 12 reviews
KrMn P.
¡Hey chicas! ¿cómo estás? Le daré mi revisión del producto; Esta loción loreal me tiene obsesionada, amo al maestro, me deja increíble la piel, no me equivoco cada vez que elijo esta marca, este producto es muy fresco para mi cara y para su cuidado, la verdad, pensé que no me saldría la piel fresco, pero si lo hace, mi cara se ve increíble desde que comencé a usarlo.
Nathalie  C.
Sometimes I will buy “ pharmacy skincare “. Not a huge fan because they tend to have alcohol or something that will dry out my skin even if the product says for sensitive skin. However L’Oréal is the only one that actually is gentle on my skin.
Jordie D.
Erith
This refining facemask is so good for refreshing dirty and dry pores on your face and leaves your skin with a perfect natural glow and a smooth feel! it is definitely worth the price it is at, I would reccommend this product to everyone ! no matter there skin type or looks
Petronela B.
Iasi
I love the product . It is amazing  , it is what I want for my skin care .To be radiance and hydrated . So I recommend with all confidence .I found the right product for my skin .
Tara P.
newton abbot
I love the packaging and the pump. I use this product after cleaning my skin and it makes my skin feel refreshed and moisturised. After using this product it creates the perfect base for makeup. My skin also feels fresh.
Monica K.
Pompano Beach
Katie H.
Manchester
I didn’t find this as effective as I thought it would be. My skin did feel nice at first but it went quite sticky and didn’t seem to hydrate it as good as other products that I have used.
Briony F.
Made my skin very dry and began to peel off. I looked like I had chemical burns all over my face. And it took around two months for my skin to fully recover. Was so disappointed as I usually love L’Oreal products.
Ana K.
Cartagena
Wonder mask,is a excelent product for the skin,the better product of l'oreal and the verter of all shops,its the first time that use but I will usted this,the packaging is very nice.
Amy M.
Prague
This is a great product adds deep moisture and plumps up your face. Works as a toner. It is very rich in natural minerals. I have oily skin and it work perfectly on me. The price is apropriate for product. You have to use daily to see results
Edgar H.
MEXICO CITY, Mexico city
What it makes this product ?