L'or al Loreal 16532551101 Hydra Fresh Balancing Refining Mask-In Lotion - 175ml-4.2oz

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

A multi-task skin balancing face lotion -Works as a toner essence or mask -Contains deep ocean source water rich in natural pure minerals that offer long-lasting hydration -Developed with pore-tightening technology to purify skin -Unclogs & refines pores -Skin appears suppler sleeker fresher & more balanced Product Line: LOreal - Hydrafresh - Cleanser Product Size: 175ml/4.2oz see more...

• "This awesome! This isn’t your typical moisturizer or face mask. It’s a 2-in-1 product! You apply the gel at night after you wash your face, rub it in gently, leave it on, and overnight it works with all these little beneficial skin goodies that it contains. When I wash my face in the morning and then dry it, my face is plump, supple, smooth, and hydrated. It’s gentle on my sensitive akin and doesn’t contain much of a fragrance that would normally break me out. Great product, great value, great quality you can rely on." in 12 reviews
Sunde J.
Alexander City
It worked but I don't think I used to long enough to give a good review but so far I like it it makes face feel renewwd and clean and I have a nice glow.
Tara C.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product. Gives skin a lot of moisture. Great for dry skin. Would recommend to friends.
Jessica H.
Swansea
Purchased at: Target
This is an amazing product. I love the way my face feels. The price is good for this product.
laura d.
shenandoah
Purchased at: Rite Aid
So refreshing that made my dry skin so much more hydrated than I could have imagined. I felt as though it really helped hydrate when I thought it was never going to happen for me. I’ve bought this product again.
summer l.
burlington
Purchased at: ULTA
It hydrated my skin left my skin glowing and soft I recommend it to others to try it was a really great product
Devan C.
warrensburg
Purchased at: Walmart
Go to face moisturizer/lotion!! I have used this for about a year now and am still faithful to it! I have very oily skin, so after washing with an oil free face wash, I rub this stuff into my t-zone and really all over! it leaves my skin feeling moisturized, but not sticky or oily! I can feel no residue what so ever. Appears to brighten my skin as well! In love with this product! If you have super oily or dry skin, try this!
CHRISTINA B.
Lexington, KY
I have dealt with dry skin since I started acne treatment with my doctor. I felt like I could never feel hydrated for more than an hour with other products. This product is so amazing on its own and never breaks me out! I'm OBSESSED
Olga O.
Miramar
This product is unique since it is a mask in lotion. I found it to be an effective product in that it targeted 2 functions. It was the first time that I tried this product and it met my expectations.  I plan to buy it again.
Cameron T.
virginia beach
i don’t really notice a physical difference when i use this on my skin, but my skin always feels soft and moisturized. i sometimes used this after i use a hard product like astringent, but i omg use it very often. i’ve has this bottle for a very long time, it definitely lasts a while.
Chelle D.
Yes, it left my skin clear and with a natural glow. There was no residue feel. My skin felt firm and tight
Edgar H.
MEXICO CITY, Mexico city
What it makes this product ?