L'or al Loreal 16532551101 Hydra Fresh Balancing Refining Mask-In Lotion - 175ml-4.2oz

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

A multi-task skin balancing face lotion -Works as a toner essence or mask -Contains deep ocean source water rich in natural pure minerals that offer long-lasting hydration -Developed with pore-tightening technology to purify skin -Unclogs & refines pores -Skin appears suppler sleeker fresher & more balanced Product Line: LOreal - Hydrafresh - Cleanser Product Size: 175ml/4.2oz see more...

• "This awesome! This isn’t your typical moisturizer or face mask. It’s a 2-in-1 product! You apply the gel at night after you wash your face, rub it in gently, leave it on, and overnight it works with all these little beneficial skin goodies that it contains. When I wash my face in the morning and then dry it, my face is plump, supple, smooth, and hydrated. It’s gentle on my sensitive akin and doesn’t contain much of a fragrance that would normally break me out. Great product, great value, great quality you can rely on." in 12 reviews
Rachel W.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Wasn’t too into this product since I don’t like a watery or greasy feeling on my face.
Leticia S.
Excellent and refreshing! Makes the skin very wonderful. I love to use.
The best brand
Abigail C.
Red Bud, IL
I love mask. And I love lotion so this combo is a must in my skin routine !! Thumbs up!
Melissa R.
Indio
My skin felt so hydrated and flawless after just one use. I loved this product so much.
Katie C.
I love this product it made my skin feel and look amazing and I want to use it again !
Diana C.
Atlanta
I love this mask! I have a very oily face and this one does not let my face oily. 100%
Jessica A.
Awesome product! Works wonders for all skin types. Give it a try you won’t regret it!
Kon K.
Super I like this product,with good quality and super amazing to face ,I like so much
Tereza R.
Purchased at: Target
I already have combination oily skin but when you wash your face it tends to strip the natural oil so this is what I most recently tried and it leaves my skin glowing.
Victoria P.
New York
Love it my skin feels so fresh and hydrated every time I use this, good price for good quality.
Edgar H.
MEXICO CITY, Mexico city
What it makes this product ?