L'or al Loreal 16532551101 Hydra Fresh Balancing Refining Mask-In Lotion - 175ml-4.2oz

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

A multi-task skin balancing face lotion -Works as a toner essence or mask -Contains deep ocean source water rich in natural pure minerals that offer long-lasting hydration -Developed with pore-tightening technology to purify skin -Unclogs & refines pores -Skin appears suppler sleeker fresher & more balanced Product Line: LOreal - Hydrafresh - Cleanser Product Size: 175ml/4.2oz see more...

• "This awesome! This isn’t your typical moisturizer or face mask. It’s a 2-in-1 product! You apply the gel at night after you wash your face, rub it in gently, leave it on, and overnight it works with all these little beneficial skin goodies that it contains. When I wash my face in the morning and then dry it, my face is plump, supple, smooth, and hydrated. It’s gentle on my sensitive akin and doesn’t contain much of a fragrance that would normally break me out. Great product, great value, great quality you can rely on." in 12 reviews
Sarinaa E.
Tucson, AZ
Good factors by making skin smooth and leaving it refreshed feels good when taking it off
madiha I.
USA
I dont how much I am going to like this... iui always get scared of trying new things because I dont want my money to go waste and plus I have sensitive skin...
pacho A.
Seaside
It was pretty good,i really enjoy and it wasn't expensive at all witch is good because nobody wants to buy expensive things you can get in differents places
Jasmin T.
Canton, TX
Love this product! Face masks are just a blessing it feels great once you apply and when finished it leaves your face feeling smooth and shiny very effective!
Allison b.
Purchased at: Target
I love the feeling in get when I am done using this product I feel so refreshed and I def. Recommended this to my sister who now is obsessed with it as well!!
Michelle B.
United States
Provided great results to my skin. Having mature skin using this product has made a difference in my skin care routine and its something I continue to purchase
Sommer M.
Ellijay
I LOVE THIS stuff! It makes my skin feel so fresh and awake! Doesn’t feel sticky at all. My skin has cleared up a lot since using this. 100% recommend this.
amanda d.
I love this loreal product to hydrate my skin. My skin is oily but this helps keep it from producing too much oil and keeps my skin looking hydrated all day
Shuma B.
You will love it. The quality of product is very good. I recommend using this one to anyone. Really great!! Yes it meet my expectations. And affordable!!
Sarah M.
Canby
L'OREAL is a product even my grandma swears on. I enjoy the quality of their product. It really works within a few weeks my skin was softer than ever before.
Edgar H.
MEXICO CITY, Mexico city
What it makes this product ?