L'or al Loreal 16532551101 Hydra Fresh Balancing Refining Mask-In Lotion - 175ml-4.2oz

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

A multi-task skin balancing face lotion -Works as a toner essence or mask -Contains deep ocean source water rich in natural pure minerals that offer long-lasting hydration -Developed with pore-tightening technology to purify skin -Unclogs & refines pores -Skin appears suppler sleeker fresher & more balanced Product Line: LOreal - Hydrafresh - Cleanser Product Size: 175ml/4.2oz see more...

• "This awesome! This isn’t your typical moisturizer or face mask. It’s a 2-in-1 product! You apply the gel at night after you wash your face, rub it in gently, leave it on, and overnight it works with all these little beneficial skin goodies that it contains. When I wash my face in the morning and then dry it, my face is plump, supple, smooth, and hydrated. It’s gentle on my sensitive akin and doesn’t contain much of a fragrance that would normally break me out. Great product, great value, great quality you can rely on." in 12 reviews
Katlyn C.
Asheville, NC
Purchased at: Walgreens
I use the moisturizer with aloe in it and so far I really like it! It also has Hyaluronic Acid in it which is AMAZING. Since I’ve been using it it makes my skin plump and happy!
steph d.
West chester , PA
Really refreshing face mask does wonder for my skin I bought it because a friend recommended it to me and it made such a difference it by far exceeded my expectations
Lindsey M.
Good product! Made my skin feel very soft. The packaging was nice. It made it feel higher end. It was effective to a point. I had higher expectations but it was okay. I would recommend this to others!
Morghanne C.
Love love love love!!! Draws all of these nasty black heads straight out couldn't use a better product and a amazing price this product is worth the price absolute amazing I can't wait to purchase more
Jade W.
Thin and light it was a great product for me. It really helped my skin. It really refined my skin. After using there was a difference in my skin it was hydrated.

Kaley K.
Purchased at: Macy's
I really did not like this it made my skin brake out and I don’t k ow if was just cause I was allergic or if it was the product but it Also made my skin kinda bumpy and oily so I would not use this again.
Victoria D.
Holland
Love this!!! I use it everyday, but 2 weeks ago I got super burnt at the beach. A few days later my face starts peeling...of course! Well 2 or 3 layers of this stuff and my face doesn’t look like a flaky mess all day at work!! Granted I still peeled, but after I got home from work and washed my face! Not terrible expensive and smells great! Definitely a good buy if you can’t afford the more expensive stuff and have dry to combination skin like I do!
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
This isn't easy to find but worth it if you do! I have super dry skin because I live on coffee, soda and tea and rarely ever drink water. My makeup looks horrible and flaky and my skin stays flaky so I've been trying products left and right trying to get it where it should be and this was a huge help! It's light, absorbs quickly and leaves your skin feeling fresh and hydrated.
Diana C.
Enfield
This lotion keeps your skin hydrated. Without any dryness. The packaging was simple and presentable to the consumers eye. It really depends where you purchase this item. Its gentle on the face but i reccomend testing it on your backhand to make sure you arent allerging to it. Definitely reccommend this item.
Jasmine F.
I honestly loved it my skin was smooth I didn't break out anymore I loved it. Omg don't get me started on this I loved this is still have products left from this brand I was amazed on how it worked
Edgar H.
MEXICO CITY, Mexico city
What it makes this product ?