Looxcie Tripod uploaded by Ayoub M.Looxcie Tripod uploaded by Ayoub M.Looxcie Tripod uploaded by Ryan T.

BY LOOXCIE

Lisa L.
Monterey Park, CA
These are super helpful! I use this with my nephews to teach them how to make mini animations on the computer.
Yescenia  A.
Passaic, NJ
Techie Expert Level 4
I got one of these tripods at home and I love it especially for holidays when I want to take a family picture
Ruby M.
Burien, WA
Tripods ate great to take pictures and videos on devices that have timers on them
Ayoub M.
Hi! I liked this tripod very much and want to review it. Because I want to show it to my followers and to your most famous product.
I liked this product very much. I wanted to share it with my friends and with everyone interested in photography.This product helps to increase the quality of videos and pictures.
Lai Sin P.
I have 3 tripods at home and I use this one the most since I can easily bend the legs to make it high, lower, or tilted. It's easy to use but I wish it's taller and I can't seem to find any taller ones with the same brand.
Tasha B.
Detroit, MI
Is this triPod stable
Aidan M.
Albuquerque, NM
How durable is this? Is it sturdy?
Anastacia C.
How much does a triPod like this usually go for? is it just for cameras or can a phone be put on it as well?