BY LOOTCRATE

Loot Crate™ was founded in 2012 by an entrepreneurial team of geeks and gamers who thought that online retail was missing the sense of community, interactivity, and mystery we fell in love with at shows like PAX and Comic-Con. Each month, Loot Crate™ ships a themed mystery box of the best geek, gaming, and pop culture gear to a subscriber base of over 400,000 Looters. We emphasize phenomenal support and content, and include gear from some of the most respected entertainment and consumer product companies in the world.

• Lootcrate is the perfect subscription box for geeks and n...5 Answers
  • Of all of the Loot Crates so far which theme was your fav...4 Answers
  • How many people have this box ??3 Answers
member-cb096
I am posting this review on various sites in order to hopefully prevent other people wasting their money the way I have.
I purchased my first Loot Crate subscription about two months ago - and, idiotically purchased a 1-year/6 box subscription to the tune of over $200!! On their website, it said the particular crate is supposed to ship out and be received by subscribers between the 15th and 25th of odd-numbered months. So I was expecting to get a shipping notification a couple of weeks ago...which never came. I waited, waited - nothing. Finally, when the 23rd rolled around, I thought wth and checked my Loot Crate account. ZERO TRACKING INFORMATION - clearly, the box hadn't been shipped. So I sent them a message and, wouldn't you know, I get this fake-saccharine reply saying, oh yeah we're running behind schedule. DID THEY THINK TO NOTIFY ME OF THIS? NOOOO, of course not. So I immediately replied and said that I was not okay with this method of doing business, that if they were running late they should be sending out an email to all the subscribers informing them of the delay instead of just leaving people hanging. I also said that since this was my first experience with Loot Crate, and the first box of that first subscription, this didn't imbue me with any faith in the company and that, as a result, I wanted to cancel my subscription for a full refund. Did I get a response to that? NO, OF COURSE NOT. I even started a complaint with the Better Business Bureau - to which, again unsurprisingly, the company hasn't even bothered responding. Instead, today, I get an auto-generated message telling me the first box is on the way. Not only will I NEVER EVER sign up for another subscription with Loot Crate, I'm going to make it my personal business to tell anyone and everyone what a shady, dishonest, disreputable company they are. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY WITH THIS COMPANY!
Brenda S.
Westhampton, MA
I started with their basic Loot Crate box, Never had too many shipping delays but the items were mostly cheap filler items that had little to no interest for me so I switched the Fallout Crate once that began being advertised. It was suppose to be an every other month box that shipped its first box in December 2017. I prepaid for the entire year. We are going on the 4th box that should have arrive in June 2018 and with 2 days left of July there has been no update and no box. Not a single box from this series has ever shipped on time. They never email the customers. The only way to contact them and get a status update is to submit a support ticket to which they reply they sent an email and check your spam box. Well, I check my spam box everyday. This company is not sending its customers updates and hiding behind the spam excuse.A shipping delay here or there is one thing but to take a customers money for a whole years worth of products, not ship anything within the designated time, or the delayed designated time and fail to communicate with the customers just shows really bad business practice and suspicious fraudulent activity.
Beth R.
hey legit steal from you. I'm still waiting on a march box. first it got said that it would be delayed a little. then it wouldn't ship out until mid April. then it got moved to late April.

I also signed up for April at a discounted price because they offered 50 percent off. then it came time to be charged for April, it was only like a 20 percent discount.

I do not advise anyone signing up for this. bad customer service too. they respond but literally tell you nothing. other than copy and paste the email you for previously.
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
I LOVE the LootCrate, I'm kinda nerdy so typically I enjoy everything in the boxes. Because they are hit and miss with me liking the items, I share my subscription with my family. When it comes in the mail the 4 of us raid the box and take whatever we like. My biggest complaint is the men's t-shirts. They used to be a good fit but lately it seems like the sizing is off, my brother wears a large and I wear a small--and he has been giving me the shirts because they don't fit him right. (I'm wearing a men's small in the picture). I love Rick and Morty and it seems to be getting more common in the crates, which is super exciting. As long as I can afford it, I'll continue getting this subscription.
member-47c55
Quality has decreased, thread bare t-shirt, common 'exclusives', poor svc, quick to charge and slow to refund. Their mistake and they wont correct. Got email saying first box on way - then didnt come so asked and said it shows i get 2nd box - nono that not good i say so give me first or cancel. Now getting the email dance instead of refund $. They respond with pretzel logic but no $. Will get my $ then block them and they wont be missed.
Raven B.
Muskogee
I will never order from loot crate again. We got the boxes for a bit and it was ok. My final straw was after I ordered from loot vault and after 2 months of waiting for an order and telling me it would be shipped they finally cancelled my order
Elena H.
Russellville, AR
I LOVE loot crate! Sometimes I’ll get something I’m not that interested in, but in those cases I always know someone that does like it and I gift it to them. I do 3 months at a time and it’s always exciting when I get that tracking number email! For the amount of stuff you get, and the exclusivity of some of the stuff, makes it worth the money! If you are a nerd, you’ll like this subscription!
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
So I bought the lootwear box as a year long subscription as a gift for my boyfriend. I paid in full, January's box came in time and for the month of February the box didn't get sent out until the last day and wasn't received until March. March came and went and I still haven't received a shipping email. So technically they're a full month behind with us being in the 4th month of the year and only receiving 2 items.  Probably will not buy again for this sole purpose.
Alma B.
Fort Worth, TX
Was a looter for 4 years or more I stop because I ran out of room for my gear you get awesome T-shirt and all kinds of books and figure that showcase movie and games this box is a must for gamer & movies Fan
Kathy C.
West Park, FL
My kid loves the Loot Crate Box. He always gets a T-shirt which we put to good use. And he also gets 4 other items and usually they are really cool things or collectibles. He’s had it for a year now and he’s happy so I’m happy.
Jason L.
Farwell, MI
Lootcrate is the perfect subscription box for geeks and nerds who love pop culture, movies, and comic heroes. You can cancel every month and renew when you want or do quarterly or annual subscriptions. The boxes contain exclusive items such as t-shirts, figurines, comics, etc made for Lootcrate. The value of the items is valued at over $40 each month. Each month has a theme and a monthly subscription starts at $19.95 including shipping. I received my first box today and love it.
Madison H.
I have wanted to purchase loot crate, but I'm not sure what to expect. So what can I expect in a loot crate box??
Amber S.
Of all of the Loot Crates so far which theme was your favorite or what was your favorite item you ever received?
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
How do i sign up?
Prassedes W.
cary, NC
How many people have this box ??