Loot Crate™ was founded in 2012 by an entrepreneurial team of geeks and gamers who thought that online retail was missing the sense of community, interactivity, and mystery we fell in love with at shows like PAX and Comic-Con. Each month, Loot Crate™ ships a themed mystery box of the best geek, gaming, and pop culture gear to a subscriber base of over 400,000 Looters. We emphasize phenomenal support and content, and include gear from some of the most respected entertainment and consumer product companies in the world.

How long does it take a box to ship out. I ordered a loot Crate box over a month ago and still haven’t receive a tracking number?
Can u buy this subscription from the Uk?
I have wanted to purchase loot crate, but I'm not sure what to expect. So what can I expect in a loot crate box??
Start your review of Loot Crate!
How would you rate this product?
Do you want your gamer kids to love you forever? Well, just buy them a Lootcrate subscription! My gamer kid received the Call of Duty Black Ops 111 limited edition Lootcrate and it was packed full of exclusive COD items. It included items like a backpack, hoodie, Zombies T-shirt, phone charger, ear buds, gloves, socks, & so much more! Use SAVE3 to get $3 off.
New Albany, IN
They normally have pretty good items for the price. They do exclusive on almost everything in the box which i think is great.lately there themes have been really fun and we had gotten stuff for our funcko pop collection
Loganville, GA
Ordered one for my fiancé for his birthday and he loved it! Totally worth it for all you get. Both him and my kids enjoyed it. Best birthday present given as I got him the 3 month subscription so it's a gift that keeps on given.
London, KY
Loot Crate uploaded by Tianna M.
Woohoo! I freaking love loot crate. For your everyday chic geek. It's the best choice for someone looking to collect exclusive items and pins. It's a month to month subscription cancel anytime. 10/10 will get every month!
Winston Salem, NC
Loot Crate is an awesome subscription! Every month you get a super cool t-shirt along with a reuseable box filled with nerdy, gamer, media rbased items! Affordable a fun, I highly recommend it!
I bought a subscription for my 12 year old daughter and she loves it. She usually gets bored with things after a month or two but she has had Loot crate for a year and she is always super excited to get it! It's always a good mix of items and the shirt is a nice extra.
My husband has this subscription box and it is so worth the monthly fee. We love getting them every month and they are themed and stuffed with all kinds of goodies. Often times they include miniture replicas from games and movies, pop figures, clothing items, and posters.
I got the Walking dead loot crate and one of the clothing ones awhile back ago, and it was the best geeky sub box was the best I have tried so far. I still use my t-shirt I got and I held on to my soap on a rope (Daryls walker ear necklace)
Grand Prairie, TX
I have been getting lootcrate for a year now and it's absolutely amazing! my kids love it. can't beat the price for $20 a month. plus they release limited edition boxes. I just bought a Dr. Who box for $50 filled with over $120 worth of stuff.
Boise, ID
I love my loot crate! I'm always so excited every month to get a new crate! I just wish I had subscribed in time to get the fallout 4 crate 😭 but much love to the crate !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...