Loose Shimmer Shadow, Selenite - Kevyn Aucoin uploaded by Victoria s.

BY KEVYN AUCOIN

Kevyn AucoinLoose Shimmer Shadow, SeleniteDetailsLike precious jewels, Kevyn Aucoin loose shimmer shadows add dimension and light Loose Shimmer Shadow, Selenite - Kevyn Aucoin A delicate dance of glistening crystals for your eyes Loose Shimmer Shadow, Selenite - Kevyn Aucoin What it is: The Kevyn Aucoin Loose Shimmer Shadow is shimmery eye shadow powder for shading and illuminating the eyes. Designed with a roller ball tip for effortless application. The finely milled pearlescent shadow glides on with seamless precision. Why we love it: Gives luster, sheen and glimmering effect to your eyes Ultra-lightweight formula blends instantaneously Unique roller ball applicator is convenient and fuss-free Made in the USADesigner About Kevyn Aucoin: In 2001 legendary makeup artist to the stars, Kevyn Aucoin, created his own line of products to capture every woman's true beauty. By utilizing the highest quality ingredients, innovative new formulas, and seasonal twists on timeless staples, every woman is destined to fall in love with the Kevyn Aucoin beauty line. An arsenal of practical, pretty, and problem-solving products, Kevyn Aucoin will ensure you master "essential glamour". see more...

Sofi S.
Los Angeles, CA
AMAZING. this is the perfect eyeshadow to use when you are going out for some fun. It's poppin and shimmery. i highly recommend it. i use this product everytime i go out. i would buy this item again in no time
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX
Very well pigmented! And a little goes a long way! At first I thought it would be hard to apply since it is not your regular out of pan eye shadow. But I found it fairly easy to apply and like I said, awesome pigmentation!
Samantha L.
Orlando, FL
Beautiful pigment!! I bought this product online. Definitely one of the best splurges I've made. When I want my eyeshadow to pop and scream I use this on top and it works beautifully! I would definitely be repurchasing
Gabriela E.
By far one of my favorite eyeshadows. The shimmer to the eyeshadow is just so pretty and so pigmented. You don't have to use a lot a little goes a long way price wasn't so bad.
Micol Z.
San Ramon, CA
The colors make my eyes pop. I was a little unsure as for the rolling part but it works just as well! The colors are so gteat
Jessica M.
Chippewa Lake, MI
Absolute favorite eyeshadow shimmer the color is great the shimmer of it is great and a little goes along ways!
Victoria s.
Bronx, NY
It's just beautiful the color the shimmer I wear it all the time one of my favorite eye shadows by far.
Amber H.
This does have a little fall out I love the shimmer it deff is well worth buying
Nisha T.
this i got because i wanted to compare it to the  stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow because they looked similar to me. this is sort of the same as the Stila one. the stila one is pigmented and so is this one however the long-lasting ability i would say is the difference. i do not think i would buy this again.
Katrina E.
Oshawa, ON
I have the colour Jade. Which seems to be discontinued now but none the less it is a gorgeous shimmery greyish colour . I love the Applicator , it rolls on but releases so much product that one quick swipe on the lid gives me a va va boom eye look! So pretty and shimmery . Just love it ! I will most likely invest in more shades I really want candlelight next
Laura C.
London
Is this product worth buying?