Loose Shimmer Shadow, Kunzite - Kevyn Aucoin

Kevyn AucoinLoose Shimmer Shadow, KunziteDetailsLike precious jewels, Kevyn Aucoin loose shimmer shadows add dimension and light Loose Shimmer Shadow, Kunzite - Kevyn Aucoin A delicate dance of glistening crystals for your eyes Loose Shimmer Shadow, Kunzite - Kevyn Aucoin What it is: The Kevyn Aucoin Loose Shimmer Shadow is shimmery eye shadow powder for shading and illuminating the eyes. Designed with a roller ball tip for effortless application. The finely milled pearlescent shadow glides on with seamless precision. Why we love it: Gives luster, sheen and glimmering effect to your eyes Ultra-lightweight formula blends instantaneously Unique roller ball applicator is convenient and fuss-free Made in the USADesigner About Kevyn Aucoin: In 2001 legendary makeup artist to the stars, Kevyn Aucoin, created his own line of products to capture every woman's true beauty. By utilizing the highest quality ingredients, innovative new formulas, and seasonal twists on timeless staples, every woman is destined to fall in love with the Kevyn Aucoin beauty line. An arsenal of practical, pretty, and problem-solving products, Kevyn Aucoin will ensure you master "essential glamour".

How is te pigment? Is it easy to apply with out getting it all over the rest of your face?
Start your review of Loose Shimmer Shadow, Kunzite - Kevyn Aucoin!
N Hollywood, CA
Nice pigment. I had been looking for a shimmer that I can use on my 35+ crowd for a while, that wasn't obnoxious or over the top, and I definitely found it in this. I do have to lay down a base to help the product last longer, but I would do that with any shimmer anyway. This definitely does what I want it to do. As opposed to some of my other shimmers from other brands that I have, this one is not overly metallic, but can be layered over enough to give a very metallic finish. It's definitely buildable. Also makes a very nice cut crease.
This is easily the prettiest eyeshadow I have ever seen/used. Although it's loose and a little annoying to apply because of that, I still give it 5 stars because it's beautiful. I would definitely say it's fancier and I don't wear it daily but whenever I do wear it I get an endless amount of compliments and people asking me what it is.
Beautiful color but color gets everywhere . I found that wetting your brush before applying the shadow can keep it from making a mess everywhere !
Washington, DC
Ja ouvi dizer que é uma marca muito boa. E que deixa os labios hidratados e macios. Preciso muito experimentar
São Paulo
Love shimmer e uma marca ótima para quem quiser idrata os seus lindos lábios eu recomendo esa marca