Loose Mineral Blush by BellaPierre Desert Rose

by Bellapierre

Bellapierre Mineral Blush Powder creates a soft, radiant glow ideal for all skin types, including sensitive and problem-prone skin. BellaPierre Mineral Blush Powder comes in sheer shades, suitable for a variety of skin tones. Due to the sheer,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Loose Mineral Blush by BellaPierre Desert Rose!
How would you rate this product?
Khloe K.
henderson, NV
Loose Mineral Blush by BellaPierre Desert Rose uploaded by Khloe K.
I like this product more than I thought I would! The pigmentation is lovely and is easy to blend onto your cheeks. The blush doesn’t pick up product when applied & is buildable. Gives a light glow without looking like a highlighter (just gives some life back to your face). Causes zero irritation which is amazing for those of us with sensitive skin! Negatives: Loose blush has a learning curve. Go in with a light hand! The packaging feels VERY cheap and sifter is hot garbage. With a better sifter, this would be a 5/5 but for $45 I expect packaging that is actually functional!
vivienne V.
nyc
1,144 reviews
Loose Mineral Blush by BellaPierre Desert Rose uploaded by vivienne V.
I got this sent to me in my ipsy and I actually really like it. It’s a nice setting powder. And does blur as well. Which I really like.
Stephanie W.
Hayward, CA
Loose Mineral Blush by BellaPierre Desert Rose uploaded by Stephanie W.
This blush lasts forever and it’s such a cute shade of pink! If your skin is looking dull or pale, just pop on a little bit of this blush and it’ll make you look more alive. Just make sure you blend it in to avoid any patches. Loose Mineral Blush by BellaPierre Desert Rose #blush #rose #makeup #skin #beauty
Teesha S.
Parker, CO
Loose Mineral Blush by BellaPierre Desert Rose uploaded by Teesha S.
This is my favorite matte blush. I love the loose powder. It allows me to apply and build the color as needed. It smells like my grandmother and I have to say I really love that. It works well on my tan skin.
Patricia L.
Cuba, KS
This is the perfect shade for my Olive Skin tone and I wish I would’ve purchased a little darker shade to bring out some more Rosy look for what I’m looking for and have had this for about 5 years so it does have a lot of product in it, no doubt about that. I love it!
Kirstyn M.
Fort Worth
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this blush so much!! Buffs out really easily and defiantly gives the right amount of glow to your finished look
Misty D.
This product isn’t quite my color. I got it in a monthly box so I never really use it. And i do t love hauling loose powder unless it’s for baking.
Rainey D.
Harrodsburg, KY
This is such a beautiful blush. You get a ton of product and a little goes a long way.
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
This blush is ok. I love the color. The only problem is it has glitter in it and the pigment barly shows. Best for the lighest skin tones as it is hard to see. It is not very buildable. The glitter stands out more then anything. Wouldnt purchase again.
Jamie C.
Coshocton, OH
Loose Mineral Blush by BellaPierre Desert Rose uploaded by Jamie C.
Loose Mineral Blush by BellaPierre Desert Rose I recieved this in my monthly Boxy Charm. It's an absolutely beautiful shade! Fits many skin tones! It is a PIGMENT blush though and has a slight shimmer. It's not a pressed powder like most. It requires a lot of blending and building to get the desired pigment. That's totally ok with me though. I'd rather start with the bare minimum and lightly add on and build up to get my desired look than slap a ton on and have to try to painstakingly tone it down and fix it or just scrap it and start over. It does have pigment, blends nicely and is long lasting. I was very pleased with this product!

Looking for your answer?