BY KISS PRODUCTS

The multipack collection gives the lashionista a great value and is available in the most popular styles! Top-quality, lightweight lashes are created with Tapered End Technology so lashes blend seamlessly with your own. The kit includes an Easy-Angle applicator which makes application easy. see more...

Jicah R.
Pensacola, FL
Love these lashes!!, super easy to use and it is very natural looking, it didnt overwhelm me at all, if you love natural lashes looking get this one, this one is amazing,. And it has very tiny lash band which i like cause it easy to hide it with liquid liner,. Also it is very lightweight i dont feel any lashes at all so it is good..
Amy S.
Kiss is my absolute favorite brand of eyelashes!! I usually buy style #11, but they just came out with this new style and they look great! Kiss is the best brand because they are sturdy, affordable, and oh so beautiful!!! And I’m really excited that Ulta now carries them because I can get my points!!
Ashley F.
Naples, FL
I recently purchased these and love how soft and natural they feel! They are now heavy or uncomfortable. I do have to trim these a little but that is to be expected. I normally wear the kiss lashes #11 but these may replace them. I can get these at Walmart in a pack of 5 for around $8 which is amazing.
Tabitha J.
Knoxville, TN
Kiss is my favorite brand of falsies. Poise is the only type I use because they go on so natural. They always go on perfectly with my eye shape and are never uncomfortable.
Tina C.
Toms River, NJ
These are one of my favorite false lashes. I went on a cruise and this pack is all I brought with me. They look so natural and I got so many compliments. The band is super thin and transparent so it looks like it is your lashes. I love how natural they look and it opens up your eyes. Great but and super cheap!
Lucy T.
Youngstown , OH
Love! Love! Love! These are my favorite lashes. With care and cleaning one pair alone can last many wears. I've bought so many lashes from kiss and never been disappointed. Plus for 7-8 bucks per pack it's practically a steal 😍
Dianelly V.
Lash CRUSH! Of all the lashes I have ever used from the pricy to the least expensive these are hands down my favorite and a must have in my makeup kit! They look so natural yet they make your eyes pop and enhance any look with out over doing it. I also love these to use on clients!
Kelsey P.
Wilmington, DE
MY FAVORITE LASHES. I love that this style is so accessible as it's sold at walgreens! They fit perfectly on the eye and have such a beautiful shape. You serioulsy can't beat the price for them either. I buy them everytime I hit the store. Definitely recommend.
Samoya R.
Syracuse, NY
My eyelashes are very thin, and I'm so scared to try lash extensions so falsies are my best bet. These look so natural like they're my own lashes and that's why I love them. They're not expenses at all, and I always pick up a pack when I'm shopping!
Ella S.
These KISS poise lashes do not disappoint!! They aren't choppy like other types of lashes but instead thin out towards the ends for a more natural look. The first time I've tried them on was for an outdoor wedding and they were stunning!!!