BY KISS PRODUCTS

The multipack collection gives the lashionista a great value and is available in the most popular styles! Top-quality, lightweight lashes are created with Tapered End Technology so lashes blend seamlessly with your own. The kit includes an Easy-Angle applicator which makes application easy. see more...

Brittney S.
These lashes are very affordable. I bought them at WalMart. They are natural looking and pretty easy to apply. The only downfall is only being able to wear them a couple times before they look worn down, even with proper cleaning.
Amy S.
Kiss is my absolute favorite brand of eyelashes!! I usually buy style #11, but they just came out with this new style and they look great! Kiss is the best brand because they are sturdy, affordable, and oh so beautiful!!! And I’m really excited that Ulta now carries them because I can get my points!!
Amy J.
Rice Lake
These are my go-to lashes. I use them almost every day. I love them. Fluffy & full but still wearable for everyday looks. Extremely affordable, easy to work with, easy to blend into natural lashes. And cruelty free!Looks So Natural Lashes - Multipack - Poise
Nancy S.
HOUSTON
I really do enjoy all kiss lashes, but I have to say my favorite are the POISE, they look so nice and have a nice volume to them not so over dramatic I like my lashes to look as normal as possible and these get the job done. I will re purchase once i run out of my 5 pairs, I do get multiple uses out of them as well.
Jicah M.
Pensacola, FL
Love these lashes!!, super easy to use and it is very natural looking, it didnt overwhelm me at all, if you love natural lashes looking get this one, this one is amazing,. And it has very tiny lash band which i like cause it easy to hide it with liquid liner,. Also it is very lightweight i dont feel any lashes at all so it is good..
Ashley F.
Naples, FL
I recently purchased these and love how soft and natural they feel! They are now heavy or uncomfortable. I do have to trim these a little but that is to be expected. I normally wear the kiss lashes #11 but these may replace them. I can get these at Walmart in a pack of 5 for around $8 which is amazing.
Tina C.
Toms River , NJ
These are one of my favorite false lashes. I went on a cruise and this pack is all I brought with me. They look so natural and I got so many compliments. The band is super thin and transparent so it looks like it is your lashes. I love how natural they look and it opens up your eyes. Great but and super cheap!
Heidi M.
Wichita , KS
These lashes are very affordable! I bought mine at Walmart. They are VERY natural. Love these lashes especially on simple looks. These are the ONLY lashes that I don’t have to cut to fit my eye. Not heavy on the eye at all. I think these particular lashes look good on all eye shapes!
Eyeshadow from Morphe 35B Color Burst Eyeshadow Palette
Pomade from Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade
Lucy T.
Youngstown , OH
Love! Love! Love! These are my favorite lashes. With care and cleaning one pair alone can last many wears. I've bought so many lashes from kiss and never been disappointed. Plus for 7-8 bucks per pack it's practically a steal 😍
Dianelly V.
Lash CRUSH! Of all the lashes I have ever used from the pricy to the least expensive these are hands down my favorite and a must have in my makeup kit! They look so natural yet they make your eyes pop and enhance any look with out over doing it. I also love these to use on clients!