Looks & Meii Brightening Lift Up Perfect Fit Sheet Mask Lot Of 2 Exp 01/23

Looks & Meii Brightening Lift Up Perfect Fit Sheet Mask Lot Of 2 Exp 01/23

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Looks & Meii Brightening Lift Up Perfect Fit Sheet Mask Lot Of 2 Exp 01/23!
How would you rate this product?
Lea P.
Arlington, TX
Looks & Meii Brightening Lift Up Perfect Fit Sheet Mask Lot Of 2 Exp 01/23 uploaded by Lea P.
Love this sheetmask so much. I need to get more!! I love that the serum is thick, perfect for keeping the masks in place and hydrating my extra dry skin. It also smells so good but not overpowering. I only left this on for 15 minutes and my skin looked brighter and more plump.
NyQuesha B.
Florissant, MO
Looks & Meii Brightening Lift Up Perfect Fit Sheet Mask Lot Of 2 Exp 01/23 uploaded by NyQuesha B.
This is a really nice face mask that smells really good. Works great with a jade roller to really get the product in. I love the packaging it is so cute. It left my skin feeling really soft afterwards. I would definitely recommend.

Looking for your answer?