Skin CareFacial SkincareEye Creams & TreatmentsLookatme
- Panada Hydro Gel Eye Patch Pearl 30pairs 30pairs

lookATME - Panada Hydro Gel Eye Patch Pearl 30pairs 30pairs

by Lookatme

Brand from South Korea: lookATME. Recharge and refresh fatigued skin around eye area with this hydro gel patch. Containing pearl powder and hydrolyzed collagen, the eye patches provide hydration and soothing benefits, reducing puffy eyes and the appearance of dark circles. How to use: Prep your skin with toner after cleansing. Take 2 patches using a spatula and spread on undereye. Remove it after 20-30 minutes. Pat light with remaining essence.

Quien lo a usando este producto ?
Start your review of lookATME - Panada Hydro Gel Eye Patch Pearl 30pairs 30pairs!
Ewa B.
lookATME - Panada Hydro Gel Eye Patch Pearl 30pairs 30pairs uploaded by Ewa B.
lookATME - Panada Hydro Gel Eye Patch Pearl 30pairs 30pairs I love to use those patches instead of eye cream. They are packed with essences and they give you cooling effect. Leaves your skin hydrated and glowy. Good for both under makeup or to use as a part of your skincare routine
Lisa C.
SAUGERTIES, NY
lookATME - Panada Hydro Gel Eye Patch Pearl 30pairs 30pairs uploaded by Lisa C.
lookATME - Panada Hydro Gel Eye Patch Pearl 30pairs 30pairs absolutely love look at me Panda under eye patches and All Brands look at me anyting masks under eye patches all of it I like there's not one that I don't so I would definitely recommend to purchase 10 star all day long if you haven't tried this brand I definitely recommend you try it very good
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,764 reviews
lookATME - Panada Hydro Gel Eye Patch Pearl 30pairs 30pairs uploaded by Lisa F.
lookATME - Panada Hydro Gel Eye Patch Pearl 30pairs 30pairs uploaded by Lisa F.
I couldn’t find the correct Lookatme product but this one is pretty close, only they’re hydrogel eye patches. They’re rose patches that are made to brighten and revitalize the eye area. It also has aloe, Niacinamide and other hydrating ingredients. I love these hydrogel patches, I got a pack of five for around $3 at Marshalls. I like to use them when I’m using my Bliss Mighty Marshmallow Bright & Radiant Whipped Mask, Pamper my skin and Eyes ❤️
Paula C.
pennssauken
lookATME - Panada Hydro Gel Eye Patch Pearl 30pairs 30pairs uploaded by Paula C.
Buscando entre tiendas como tjmaxx y Marshalls encontré estos parches para los ojos ya la había visto antes en yesstile pero no me había atrevido a comprarlas pero dejen me decir que después de que la compre creo que en Marshalls la agregue a mi rutina de cuidado facial y oh dios e tenido un buen cambio me encanta como me deja y si lo usas constante te elimina de apoco las ojeras, un pequeño consejo este tipo de productos es mejor mantenerlos en la nevera hace una gran diferencia :)
Jamie R.
Ogden
lookATME - Panada Hydro Gel Eye Patch Pearl 30pairs 30pairs uploaded by Jamie R.
I love shopping at Tj Maxx and Marshalls they have hidden jems inside. I had never heard of this brand. I've tried tons of under eye patches some expensive some not and let me tell you I love this brand so much. They work so well and they are super affordable. I think I paid around 7 dollars. They help my under eye wrinkles and give me this moisturised plump skin. But plump in a good way..
Kenna S.
lookATME - Panada Hydro Gel Eye Patch Pearl 30pairs 30pairs uploaded by Kenna S.
Amazing. Thirty eye patches for less than $10. I love putting these in the fridge so they are nice and cold when I apply them. The are refreshing and very hydrating for the eyes. I recommend these if you can find them at your tjmaxx
Barbara A.
Cedar Park, TX
First of all, cutest little packaging EVER, seriously so adorable. I found this gem at Marshall’s for like 7 bucks and I couldn’t be more thrilled. This is my first time using eye patches and these in particular are very very gooey and they kinda slip off my eyes and drag into my cheeks lol they are very concentrated in product and smell delicious. It even comes with a baby spatula to peel and apply and I think it’s cute af 💕
Fayeza T.
Clifton, NJ
lookATME - Panada Hydro Gel Eye Patch Pearl 30pairs 30pairs uploaded by Fayeza T.
I’m currently trying these on for the first time tonight. I bought these at Riley Rose and it has the cutessstttt packaging (I’m a sucker for cute stuff!!) it feels really hydrating and very cooling under my eyes. Best part, I bought these for $9! What a steal. So far I like it and I’m gonna continue to use this every night and see how I like it. For the price and quantity, (60 patches—30 pairs) i have no complaints. lookATME - Panada Hydro Gel Eye Patch Pearl 30pairs 30pairs
Princess A.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I am so thankful I found these! I have really dry under eyes and these hydro gel eye patches work amazing! VERY moisturizing and gentle on the skin! I have sensitive skin and so far these work great! Especially wearing them 20 minutes before doing my makeup! I have seen a 100% difference in the last 2 months since I started using them! I will continue to buy! your under eyes will love these! ❤️
Robin H.
Kimper, KY
Purchased at: Target
Picked these lil patches up over the weekend. There really fun to use and actually quite hydrating for under eye and smile area and leave my skin feeling really smooth. The sent is light and fresh and the packaging is so cute and adorable.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...