Skin CareFacial SkincareCompressed Skin Care Mask Sheetslook at me
Lookatme Animal face mask - 12 Premium Cute Face Sheet Masks For Purifying, Energizing, Smoothing, Moisturizing Awesome Korean skin care

by look at me

NOTICE : IT IS NOT ANIMAL PRINTED FACE MASK. WE USE PURE & CLEAN SHEET MASK, BECAUSE WE THINK IT IS GOOD TO PROTECT OUR CUSTOMERS' SKIN We use only the best sheet masks because we think it is best to protect our customers' skin. No more worry about dry skin! Only 15minutes to get glow and moisturizing skin LookAtMe - SWEET HONEY BEAR FACE MASK X 3 Enriched with Honey and Propolis Extract to help refresh and energize skin leaving it feeling soft, smooth and supple.The lightweight texture absorbs fast and offers hydration without leaving a greasy residue LookAtMe - VEGETABLE BUNNY FACE MASK X 3 The energizing and refreshing Vegetable Bunny Mask visibly awaken fatigued skin. Hordeum Vulgare Seed Extract and Hydrolyzed Collagen help support skin’s barrier function to keep skin looking radiant, soft, and healthy LookAtMe - AQUA MOISTURE RACCOON FACE MASK X 3 Rich in hyaluronic acid, helps improve the appearance of fine lines, revives dull, dry, and dehydrated skin, leaving skin looking and feeling happier and healthier. You'll feel a dramatic moisture boost, instantly and all day. LookAtMe - NATURAL BAMBOO PANDA FACE MASK X 3 This energizing face sheet mask helps skin feel refreshed and invigorated. Enriched with bamboo waterlock complex to help bring moisture to the skin and lock in moisture

DEEPLY MOISTURIZING - After using your sheet masks, you will probably notice that your skin feels smoother and more moisturized and your makeup goes on smoother; NICE FIT AND ABSORPTION - It fits your face pretty well.so you can do simple house work and movement. . It absorbs into your skin without leaving a nasty film or sticky residue after removal. Pure&Clean WHITE sheet mask!; MADE IN KOREA - Korean Skin Care and beauty are famous worldwide as the leaders in the Beauty Field. These face masks are great for men and women alike who want to look their best and improve their skin glow.; CUTE PACKAGE - Every time you open the envelope every day, this will make you smile. (It is NOT animal printed faces on the masks. It is JUST animal package. For animal printed faces on the masks could leave marks on your face.We use pure & clean sheet mask); OTHER ADVANTAGES - It helps with very large pores, hyperpigmentation, acne scars, and dry flaky skin and just by using these masks for two times a week your skin will get very soft and radiant.

Alguien a probado este producto ?
Are the mask good to used?
I love mask koren its very good at your face your face with be smoth♥️💘
Start your review of Lookatme Animal face mask - 12 Premium Cute Face Sheet Masks For Purifying, Energizing, Smoothing, Moisturizing. Awesome Korean skin care!
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
Lookatme Animal face mask - 12 Premium Cute Face Sheet Masks For Purifying, Energizing, Smoothing, Moisturizing. Awesome Korean skin care uploaded by Lisa B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Lookatme Animal face mask - 12 Premium Cute Face Sheet Masks For Purifying, Energizing, Smoothing, Moisturizing. Awesome Korean skin care This is the sweat honey bear face mask which claimes to be smoothing and nourishing. This package has a sheet mas included and is enriched with honey and royal jelly extract for all skin types. This mask left my skin feeling very moisturized, soft, smooth, and supple. It gives my skin a glow and has no greasy residue! LOVE😍👍❤️
Lis K.
Marlton, NJ
I love sheet masks!! This review is specifically for the sweet honey bear mask in the pack. It was fully loaded with serum and was not sticky. It felt very cool on my face. It reminded cool/cold for the entire 20ish minutes I wore it, which was nice... But it is winter! Wish I would have saved it for summer. It would have been so much more refreshing in the summer. I found the product remained on my face for quite a while after removing the mask that I ended up wiping away the excess after a couple minutes. Face felt great the next day. Would love to pick up more to have on hand for a hot summer night.
Neet V.
Lookatme Animal face mask - 12 Premium Cute Face Sheet Masks For Purifying, Energizing, Smoothing, Moisturizing. Awesome Korean skin care uploaded by Neet V.
Purchased at: Burlington Coat Factory
So they didn’t have the product I use so I just used this because it had the same company. I got these eye masks from Burlington and wow I was shocked how much I loved them. They don’t have that oily juice it’s just like a mask but for your eyes. It said to leave it on for 15 minutes but I loved it so much and enjoyed wearing them I left it on for 30 minutes haha. It’s a really cooling and gentle feel also the smell isn’t to overpowering.
Ivy D.
Henrico, VA
Lookatme Animal face mask - 12 Premium Cute Face Sheet Masks For Purifying, Energizing, Smoothing, Moisturizing. Awesome Korean skin care uploaded by Ivy D.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I didn’t realize how relaxing a heated eye mask can be but oh my word was I ready to fall asleep. These work basically like those disposable hand warmers. They are soooo cute, and I like that they cover my eyes so I’m forced to sit and relax instead of trying to multitask like a lot of the rest of my routine.
Mary E.
New Britain, CT
Lookatme Animal face mask - 12 Premium Cute Face Sheet Masks For Purifying, Energizing, Smoothing, Moisturizing. Awesome Korean skin care uploaded by Mary E.
I am using the honey bear mask today. It has a pleasant smell. Like honey. It feels nice and my skin is so smooth and soft after. I really felt it smoothed, softened and hydrated. I have sensitive and dry skin..and this mask worked great on my temperamental skin! Only issue was it was a little small for my face, which is not something I have ever experienced in a face mask. It just didnt fit quite right between my mouth/nose/mouth and I kinda had to stretch it to fit right and not cover my mouth etc lol but it worked fine with a little gentle stretching of the material.
Misty E.
Jacksonville, FL
Lookatme Animal face mask - 12 Premium Cute Face Sheet Masks For Purifying, Energizing, Smoothing, Moisturizing. Awesome Korean skin care uploaded by Misty E.
I have only used the honey bear mask. I loved the smell out of the package and felt like the mask had a good fit compared to some sheet masks I’ve tried. You could smell the honey. It stayed in place and didn’t need constant readjustment. After I took it off and rubbed in the remaining serum left behind, it took on a very odd smell. Nothing I can put my finger on but not pleasant. Even after washing my face and applying toner and oil, I can still smell it faintly. I won’t try it again because of this. [product:lookatme-animal-face-mask-12-premium-cute-face-sheet-masks-for-purifying,-energizing,-smoothing,-moisturizing-awesome-korean-skin-care]
ashley P.
Lookatme Animal face mask - 12 Premium Cute Face Sheet Masks For Purifying, Energizing, Smoothing, Moisturizing. Awesome Korean skin care uploaded by ashley P.
I bought that just 2 animals face mask included limited edition valentine's day mystery bag from ipsy. I haven't open it but I am sure it's good for skin care between the packages look cute. it's came in nice packaging too. highly recommended to everyone who love use face mask pretty often. also it's cruelty free and good quality too. #maskmoment #skincaresecert #cleanskin #cleanbeauty #crueltyfree Lookatme Animal face mask - 12 Premium Cute Face Sheet Masks For Purifying, Energizing, Smoothing, Moisturizing. Awesome Korean skin care
Kate K.
North Olmsted, OH
Lookatme Animal face mask - 12 Premium Cute Face Sheet Masks For Purifying, Energizing, Smoothing, Moisturizing. Awesome Korean skin care uploaded by Kate K.
Lookatme Animal face mask - 12 Premium Cute Face Sheet Masks For Purifying, Energizing, Smoothing, Moisturizing. Awesome Korean skin care - I used the Aqua Moisture Raccoon Face Mask and liked it. The Mask itself is soft and saturated in product, so it comes out of the package dripping and gooey. The fit of the Mask is good, and the eyes and mouth placement were well done. Sometimes with other masks, the holes don't match up right. The product on the mask is cool to the touch when you place it on your face, and has a very very light clean scent. You leave this on for 15 to 20 minutes, then take it off and pat the excess product into your skin. When you take the mask off, your face is left with a lot of gel residue, and it doesn't all absorb into your skin when you pat it in. Skin is left hydrated, moisturised, and feeling a little bit tacky before it absorbs all the way. Overall it's a nice mask, and I'd probably use it again. However, I wouldn't pay $13 for it. I got this in my Ipsy bag, and I'm glad I got to try it. It also came with a Honey Bear mask, but I have not tried that one yet.
Génesis R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love its packaging, it is super beautiful, and I love how it leaves the skin, it makes the skin look super beautiful and clean, and the census is very good, it leaves your face fresh and relaxing ⭐I recommend them a lot and more if your skin is oily or combination, you will love this product.
Christina T.
Tampa, FL
I totally love these face maks. Great deal for 12 masks! They are comfortable and effective! It totally exceed my expectations! I definitely recommend these masks to all beauty lovers