Look Who's Happy Tempt'n Tenders, Chicken with Sweet Potato Recipe, 5 Oz uploaded by Cindy S.

BY UNKNOWN

Made with USDA-Inspected Chicken, Grain & Gluten Free, No by-products, artificial preservatives, flavors, or colors see more...

Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Received these in a recent Barkbox order and my dogs absolutely loved them..I wish I could find them in my local stores..they are available for purchase through Barkbox which I think I will be purchasing from..
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Received in his Barkbox, my dog LOVED these. He couldn't get enough. Excellent for me to train him to "come inside" by giving him one when he does. I love that they are all natural, made and sourced in the USA, and that the company is family owned. They are made with cage free chickens and are grain and gluten free as well.
Jasmin S.
Chicago
These are one of my dogs favorite treats . I love that they are all natural it makes me feel safe about giving my pups a good treat . They also smell delicious !