BY LOOK BEAUTY

• Is this good for getting rid of acne scars?1 Answers
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Cary, NC
I bought this because it said calming and I was having a rough week so decided to try. I can say it honestly was relaxing and had a pleasant smell. My 2 year old loves pandas and though it was hilarious so that was a plus! It made my skin feel nice and smooth. I will be purchasing again!
Denise H.
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
I LOVE THIS MASK!!! I bought this for the obvious reasons of it being totally adorable and didn't have any expectations. Let me just say...it is WAY more than a cute ol' sheet mask! This is the real deal when it comes to hydration. I use these twice a week, in the evenings after my shower, and in the morning my skin is so radiant and hydrated. I am blown away by the results. My skin is so glowy and soft whenever I use it. This little mask is a major component in my skin care regimen and I feel I've gotten great results from just using it a couple of times a week!
SUE K.
SUE K.
I just tried the Look Beauty Animalz Tiger moisturizing sheet masks. While it's not super hydrating, it's great as a every day masks. It's gentle enough to use oven for people with normal or dry skin. I have combination skin with really dry areas. This masks felt good on the dry areas as well as the acne prone areas. It doesn't seem to clog my pores and it felt soothing. I would liked for it to have been more moisturizing since that's what I was searching for when I bought this masks, but it's still a fun way (tiger printed masks) to pamper yourself.
Maci S.
Maci S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I tried this Look Beauty Pretty Animalz calming panda sheet mask when I saw it at Target for only a few dollars. I've never tried a sheet mask before, and I see all of the animal masks online that are super popular right now. The panda face looked really weird, so I don't know why the animals masks are such a craze. It was easy to apply, and you had to let it stay for 20 minutes before slowly removing it and rubbing in the rest of the product into your skin. After the first minute, it did start to sting a little bit, but nothing major. After the 20 minutes I removed the mask and rubbed in the excess product. It felt so soothing afterwards I was in heaven! I can't wait to buy more and use these whenever I'm stressed!
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Bend, OR
I love this mask. I usually feel stupid doing face masks but the silly design had me cracking up. I followed the instructions and it was extremely effective. I bought this at Walgreens. It retails for 3.99 which is middle of the road for sheet masks. The one thing I say with EVERY face mask.. is RUB THE PRODUCT IN. A lot of people complain that it does not work very well.. if you don't rub it in it won't work. You can also use the excess on the sheet to rub all over your hands ect. When you are all done. I LOVE THESE MASKS. <3
Latesha J.
Latesha J.
Jersey City, NJ
Meh!! I had my hopes up for this mask but I wasn't too impressed. I was in need for a calming sensation and decided to try. Calm I did not find. The mask is cute but the tingling sensation on my face was uncomfortable. The mask contains alcohol which is not impressive. I smelled a hint of lavender but the alcohol made it unbearable. However my skin is soft but I couldn't leave the mask on too long. If you have sensitive skin do not use this mask.
Mayra L.
Mayra L.
Storm Lake, IA
I received this facial mask as part of my Target hydration box that I ordered for $7. My hometown Walmart did not sell these, and Amazon was selling them at ONE sheet mask for almost $12!! That's crazy. I don't think I'd pay that much for just one. So I'm giving it 4 stars because I don't think the quality adds up to the price. I think it actually costs that much because of the cute design, which to be quite honest, I didn't think was cute (I tried the Panda one).
Paige P.
Paige P.
Trying the Hydrating & Panda Calming sheet mask for the 1st time. I must say it feels very cooling on my face after being in the hot Florida sun all afternoon. I will see how my skin feels after 20 mins. It has a gel like consistency also which i like. Pretty Animalz Tiger Print Hydrating Facial Sheet Mask 1 Count
Samanta C.
Samanta C.
I had the fox mask. This mask was fun, more because of the cute animal on it. It felt cool, it did seem to make my skin feel more hydrated and moisturized and since it was a brightening mask I feel like you would need a few more tries before you see a difference. But I'd love to try again with a different animal one.
Ana J.
Ana J.
This sheet mask is one of my favorites, not only is it pretty cheap and looks cute and kinda terrifying on you, but it actually works! I bought this mask at Urban Outfitters and they had a 4 for $10 promotion which was pretty great! This mask is great for calming down my skin (and even my mood lol). But if you are getting it, I suggest buying it at urban outfitters, because it's cheap there and there's a promotion!!
taylor s.
taylor s.
Chesterfield, VA
I really have wanted to try these masks ! I have not been able to find any though ! Any thoughts on where to look and if they are good ?
Barb F.
Barb F.
Lakewood, OH
Does this work? I couldn't resist the cute package, but I don't want to break out or something.
Nikki H.
Nikki H.
Anyone know where I can buy these in the UK? I can never see them in beauty and skincare stores
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Southampton, ON
Is this good for oily acne prone skin?
Is this good for getting rid of acne scars?