BY LOOK BEAUTY

Buy on Target
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Cary, NC
I bought this because it said calming and I was having a rough week so decided to try. I can say it honestly was relaxing and had a pleasant smell. My 2 year old loves pandas and though it was hilarious so that was a plus! It made my skin feel nice and smooth. I will be purchasing again!
Denise H.
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
I LOVE THIS MASK!!! I bought this for the obvious reasons of it being totally adorable and didn't have any expectations. Let me just say...it is WAY more than a cute ol' sheet mask! This is the real deal when it comes to hydration. I use these twice a week, in the evenings after my shower, and in the morning my skin is so radiant and hydrated. I am blown away by the results. My skin is so glowy and soft whenever I use it. This little mask is a major component in my skin care regimen and I feel I've gotten great results from just using it a couple of times a week!
SUE K.
SUE K.
I just tried the Look Beauty Animalz Tiger moisturizing sheet masks. While it's not super hydrating, it's great as a every day masks. It's gentle enough to use oven for people with normal or dry skin. I have combination skin with really dry areas. This masks felt good on the dry areas as well as the acne prone areas. It doesn't seem to clog my pores and it felt soothing. I would liked for it to have been more moisturizing since that's what I was searching for when I bought this masks, but it's still a fun way (tiger printed masks) to pamper yourself.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Bend, OR
I love this mask. I usually feel stupid doing face masks but the silly design had me cracking up. I followed the instructions and it was extremely effective. I bought this at Walgreens. It retails for 3.99 which is middle of the road for sheet masks. The one thing I say with EVERY face mask.. is RUB THE PRODUCT IN. A lot of people complain that it does not work very well.. if you don't rub it in it won't work. You can also use the excess on the sheet to rub all over your hands ect. When you are all done. I LOVE THESE MASKS. <3
Ana J.
Ana J.
Houston
This sheet mask is one of my favorites, not only is it pretty cheap and looks cute and kinda terrifying on you, but it actually works! I bought this mask at Urban Outfitters and they had a 4 for $10 promotion which was pretty great! This mask is great for calming down my skin (and even my mood lol). But if you are getting it, I suggest buying it at urban outfitters, because it's cheap there and there's a promotion!!
Violena D.
Violena D.
Tukwila, WA
This product is a cute way of relaxing and I'm in strong like with Look Beauty Animalz Tiger moisturizing sheet masks. While it's not super hydrating, it's great as an every other day mask. I have combination skin with really dry areas. This masks felt good on the dry areas. It doesn't seem to clog my pores and feels good on and leaves my skin nice and smooth!
Sarah Z.
Sarah Z.
Olmsted Twp, OH
The panda mask is fun to try. The product had a strong scent and was irritating my eyes a bit but it didn't irritate my sensitive skin. The mask comes In package extremely saturated. You keep on 10-20 minutes and easily peels off. It stayed wet the entire time. I'd recommend it
Yericiel G.
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
These face masks are the cutest and besides that they work really well, thay have even helped me with pimples because some of them are antibacterial so how perfect is that?! By the way not expensive at all amd leaves skin sooo soft.
I think these masks are cute and perfect for a girls night. There wasn't a crazy amount of moisturizing but overall it made my skin soft. I purchased my mask at Walmart and I wouldn't specifically recommend directly to others but I have no horrible complaints.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
The mask feels so refreshing! I love the cute animal shape/ print on the mask. Very unique. This is great for multi masking. I'll usually do a clay mask and then after I wash that off I will put on this sheet mask. Makes the skin so smooth and plump with hydration. I would definitely purchase this again and I also highly recommend this product. Masque Bar by Look Beauty Brightening Sheet Mask - 3 Mask Sachets
Barb F.
Barb F.
Lakewood, OH
Does this work? I couldn't resist the cute package, but I don't want to break out or something.
Is this good for getting rid of acne scars?
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Southampton, ON
Is this good for oily acne prone skin?