BY LOOK BEAUTY

• I really have wanted to try these masks ! I have not been able to...7 Answers
  • Anyone know where I can buy these in the UK? I can never see them...1 Answers
  • Is this good for getting rid of acne scars?1 Answers
Nik A.
Did not like this at all. I got the lion one in a beauty box and first of all it looked so creepy. When I came out of the bathroom my bf was like what the hell is that 😃 it was super wet and I guess pretty easy to apply although I'd say it was too big for my face. It felt super moist on and even gave off a tingly peppermint type of feel on your face which is the only part I liked about the mask. After taking the mask off my face felt so sticky and instead of being moisturized it was just this sticky like residue left on my face that I found absolutely disgusting. Would not repurchase this
Maci S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I tried this Look Beauty Pretty Animalz calming panda sheet mask when I saw it at Target for only a few dollars. I've never tried a sheet mask before, and I see all of the animal masks online that are super popular right now. The panda face looked really weird, so I don't know why the animals masks are such a craze. It was easy to apply, and you had to let it stay for 20 minutes before slowly removing it and rubbing in the rest of the product into your skin. After the first minute, it did start to sting a little bit, but nothing major. After the 20 minutes I removed the mask and rubbed in the excess product. It felt so soothing afterwards I was in heaven! I can't wait to buy more and use these whenever I'm stressed!
Megan L.
Rochester, MN
I just tried the tiger mask that I received in my Target Gift Box and I have got to agree with some of the other influensters commenting: it burned my eyes. I really liked the fact that it was a tiger though like the novelty of it is really appealing! And while it wasn’t as effective as other hydrating masks I’ve used, I’d probably use them again just to take selfies 🤷🏼‍♀️ that being said, it’s not an awful product!! It works, there are just other products out there that might work better (:
Kristen B.
Clifton Forge, VA
I tried the Tiger Mask which has soybean and mushroom extracts and witch hazel water in it. It's a moisturizing mask. It's definitely something different, walking around with a tiger face... lol.... it did make my eyes burn a little bit, and it was super wet. I kept a towel with me to wipe it off my neck if neccessary. I left it on 20 minutes and it felt really cool. I blotted off the excess and rubbed the rest into my skin, applied a serum and my moisturizer. My skin felt pretty hydrated. I received this mask in the Target Beauty Box. I'd try another animal... they are different and kind of fun. I do masks at least twice a week as part of my skin care regimen.
Lori L.
Did not like this mask at all. Got the reindeer one and I took it off and put it on like four times trying to get it right but when I peels it off 20 minutes later I think I had it on Wrong. It itched something fierce but I think that was from the paint of the reindeer. Look Beauty™ Pretty Animalz Panda Print Facial Sheet Mask 1 Count
Kate B.
Hudson
I don’t normally like sheet masks. However this one is just too cute and I really enjoyed the cooking feel. Once I took it off I rubbed in the remaining product on my face and I thought it left a nice feeling. I would buy it again.
Paige P.
Trying the Hydrating & Panda Calming sheet mask for the 1st time. I must say it feels very cooling on my face after being in the hot Florida sun all afternoon. I will see how my skin feels after 20 mins. It has a gel like consistency also which i like. Pretty Animalz Tiger Print Hydrating Facial Sheet Mask 1 Count
brie 💋.
Sunnyvale, CA
I used the tiger mask I got from the Target beauty box for January. It was a super juicy mask and it made me look outright ridiculous. After it was finished I did feel like it helped make my skin feel hydrated and soft.
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
I tried the Owl Hydrating mask.  I like this sheet mask because the paper is thick enough that they don't fall apart.  It's good for sensitive skin and it's gentle enough to use on any kind of skin.  It makes your skin soft and they're also fun to use because of the animal faces on them.
Samanta C.
I had the fox mask. This mask was fun, more because of the cute animal on it. It felt cool, it did seem to make my skin feel more hydrated and moisturized and since it was a brightening mask I feel like you would need a few more tries before you see a difference. But I'd love to try again with a different animal one.
taylor s.
Chesterfield, VA
I really have wanted to try these masks ! I have not been able to find any though ! Any thoughts on where to look and if they are good ?
Barb F.
Lakewood, OH
Does this work? I couldn't resist the cute package, but I don't want to break out or something.
Is this good for getting rid of acne scars?
Rebecca B.
Southampton, ON
Is this good for oily acne prone skin?
Nikki H.
Anyone know where I can buy these in the UK? I can never see them in beauty and skincare stores