BY LOOK BEAUTY

• Is this good for getting rid of acne scars?1 Answers
Maci S.
Scottsdale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this Look Beauty Pretty Animalz calming panda sheet mask when I saw it at Target for only a few dollars. I've never tried a sheet mask before, and I see all of the animal masks online that are super popular right now. The panda face looked really weird, so I don't know why the animals masks are such a craze. It was easy to apply, and you had to let it stay for 20 minutes before slowly removing it and rubbing in the rest of the product into your skin. After the first minute, it did start to sting a little bit, but nothing major. After the 20 minutes I removed the mask and rubbed in the excess product. It felt so soothing afterwards I was in heaven! I can't wait to buy more and use these whenever I'm stressed!
Latesha J.
Jersey City , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Meh!! I had my hopes up for this mask but I wasn't too impressed. I was in need for a calming sensation and decided to try. Calm I did not find. The mask is cute but the tingling sensation on my face was uncomfortable. The mask contains alcohol which is not impressive. I smelled a hint of lavender but the alcohol made it unbearable. However my skin is soft but I couldn't leave the mask on too long. If you have sensitive skin do not use this mask.
Mayra L.
Storm Lake, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this facial mask as part of my Target hydration box that I ordered for $7. My hometown Walmart did not sell these, and Amazon was selling them at ONE sheet mask for almost $12!! That's crazy. I don't think I'd pay that much for just one. So I'm giving it 4 stars because I don't think the quality adds up to the price. I think it actually costs that much because of the cute design, which to be quite honest, I didn't think was cute (I tried the Panda one).
Paige P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Trying the Hydrating & Panda Calming sheet mask for the 1st time. I must say it feels very cooling on my face after being in the hot Florida sun all afternoon. I will see how my skin feels after 20 mins. It has a gel like consistency also which i like. Pretty Animalz Tiger Print Hydrating Facial Sheet Mask 1 Count
Britt Y.
Spokane, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought Animalz face masks (to go along with other small gifts) for my co-workers holiday presents. So affordable and fun! I purchased at Urban Outfitters when they were buy one, get one half off... such a steal!
Samanta C.
I had the fox mask. This mask was fun, more because of the cute animal on it. It felt cool, it did seem to make my skin feel more hydrated and moisturized and since it was a brightening mask I feel like you would need a few more tries before you see a difference. But I'd love to try again with a different animal one.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Obviously my kids love the animals on the mask so they weren't scared of me while I was doing my mask. But I ordered this off line and I really enjoyed using it. It is really relaxing and has a really great smell to it as well. It made my skin soft and also brightened my skin afterwards. I highly recommend it.
Kimberlee R.
San Clemente , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Packaging was cute. It was a nice calming mask. The smell was not overwhelming. You only have to wear 10-20 minutes so when you're in a hurry but want to pamper yourself a little wear this for 10 minutes.
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
FAVORITE MASK EVER! It was super calming and made my redness disappear! I am very happy. I got it as part of a subscription box which is awesome because I've been wanting to try it. I'm going back and buying all the other kinds too!!
Athena G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mask! I recently bought one at Ulta for $3 and it worked amazing i was not disappointed it made my skin feel clean and refreshing and it has a cute panda face there fun to put on.
taylor s.
Chesterfield, VA
I really have wanted to try these masks ! I have not been able to find any though ! Any thoughts on where to look and if they are good ?
Barb F.
Lakewood, OH
Does this work? I couldn't resist the cute package, but I don't want to break out or something.
Nikki H.
Anyone know where I can buy these in the UK? I can never see them in beauty and skincare stores
Rebecca B.
Southampton, ON
Is this good for oily acne prone skin?
Is this good for getting rid of acne scars?