BY LOOK BEAUTY

• Anyone know where I can buy these in the UK? I can never ...1 Answers
  • Is this good for getting rid of acne scars?2 Answers
Ashley B.
South Bend, IN
Do I look ridiculous in this mask? Absolutely! BUT this mask is fun (especially for a sleepover) and does a great job doing what it needs to do;cleaning and hydrating your face! Easy to put on and Instructions tell you to leave mask on for 20 minutes and I was pleasantly surprised with the results! I saw reduced redness of my face, had more of an even complexion and minimized the appearance of my pores. I took away one star because the mask looks more like a puppy on than a panda :(
Maci S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I tried this Look Beauty Pretty Animalz calming panda sheet mask when I saw it at Target for only a few dollars. I've never tried a sheet mask before, and I see all of the animal masks online that are super popular right now. The panda face looked really weird, so I don't know why the animals masks are such a craze. It was easy to apply, and you had to let it stay for 20 minutes before slowly removing it and rubbing in the rest of the product into your skin. After the first minute, it did start to sting a little bit, but nothing major. After the 20 minutes I removed the mask and rubbed in the excess product. It felt so soothing afterwards I was in heaven! I can't wait to buy more and use these whenever I'm stressed!
Wanda D.
I picked one of these up to try and see if the calming mask would work. For the most part it did calm me once I got it on and relaxed. It was very wet coming out of the package and felt very strange putting it on my face. The mask didn’t smooth out completely around the edges but it was very close. My skin wasn’t left dried out but instead felt smooth and I didn’t have any of the residue from the mask left over. I bought the mask at Target on a whim because I thought the packaging was super cute.
Lori L.
Did not like this mask at all. Got the reindeer one and I took it off and put it on like four times trying to get it right but when I peels it off 20 minutes later I think I had it on Wrong. It itched something fierce but I think that was from the paint of the reindeer. Look Beauty™ Pretty Animalz Panda Print Facial Sheet Mask 1 Count
Vilma V.
This skincare product contains honey extract, lavender, and camelia extract. Together, they provide soothing relief from irritated skin. Ideal for use after a long day. This product is sensory issues friendly. Just my friendly opinion.
Nik A.
Did not like this at all. I got the lion one in a beauty box and first of all it looked so creepy. When I came out of the bathroom my bf was like what the hell is that 😃 it was super wet and I guess pretty easy to apply although I'd say it was too big for my face. It felt super moist on and even gave off a tingly peppermint type of feel on your face which is the only part I liked about the mask. After taking the mask off my face felt so sticky and instead of being moisturized it was just this sticky like residue left on my face that I found absolutely disgusting. Would not repurchase this
Anastasia C.
This product is always a go-to for me solely because of its ridiculousness. It's so funny to see people wearing this. That aside, I've tried the Panda and the Tiger (I can't tell the difference between the formulas so I will just talk about them jointly). Both are a little sticky when taken off, yet overly damp in the bag so it drips everywhere. Just last night I used another one and today my face has a slight tackiness to it, but it's amazingly soft and glowy. The price isn't too bad for the product and the laughs that are inherent.
Kelly S.
Fullerton
I love how Look Beauty’s Pretty Animalz line has so many different animal face options. The mask itself and effective leaves my face feeling smooth. The packaging is nice. First time user, but really enjoy it. I do recommend this mask.
Paige P.
Trying the Hydrating & Panda Calming sheet mask for the 1st time. I must say it feels very cooling on my face after being in the hot Florida sun all afternoon. I will see how my skin feels after 20 mins. It has a gel like consistency also which i like. Pretty Animalz Tiger Print Hydrating Facial Sheet Mask 1 Count
Sarah W.
This freaked me out when wearing it and my husband was hysterical. I felt ridiculous. I don’t feel like it had much of an effect on my skin either. Maybe it would be a fun thing for a kid pamper party for little girls.
taylor s.
Chesterfield, VA
I really have wanted to try these masks ! I have not been able to find any though ! Any thoughts on where to look and if they are good ?
Barb F.
Lakewood, OH
Does this work? I couldn't resist the cute package, but I don't want to break out or something.
Is this good for getting rid of acne scars?
Rebecca B.
Southampton, ON
Is this good for oily acne prone skin?
Nikki H.
Anyone know where I can buy these in the UK? I can never see them in beauty and skincare stores