Loo Pourri Before-You-Go Bathroom Spray uploaded by Nicole A.Loo Pourri Before-You-Go Bathroom Spray uploaded by Aileen H.Loo Pourri Before-You-Go Bathroom Spray uploaded by Bella D.

BY LOO POURRI

Preemptive Bathroom Scent with a Touch of Elegance This preemptive bathroom spray made with Grapefruit & Vetiver Natural Essential Oils creates a barrier to potential bathroom odor. There once was a prim debutante Bathroom odor she never did want Now she sprays Loo-Pourri And she sits worry free With a scent that she s happy to flaunt! Non-toxic. Biodegradable. Never tested on animals. see more...

• Does this really work?? Is it worth the price? 8 Answers
  • Does this really work?? What scent do you recommend? 7 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try this. Have any of you tried it ...2 Answers
Pinal P.
Fayetteville, AR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1

This is a lifesaver rather in your house or carrying it in your purse! We have it in every bathroom in our house for ourselves and guests and I even bought it for my in-laws so I didn't have to bring it to their house every time we visit!!
Ashley B.
Costa Mesa, CA
This is a very important product for me and our whole family now! For me if I have to go to the bathroom while out I'm always worried about it being a tad stinky but now I just spray a few sprays of this and there is no stink AT ALL!! It's like magic not even joking!
My mom uses it now in her purse and the bathroom, my uncle has it in every bathroom AND we all have it in our trailers. lol
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
Best invention yet. It's a spray before you go odor eater and it works wonders. You honestly need like one or two sprays into the toilet water and then magically it works immediately while you are doing you're business in the toilet. Highlight recommend. I purchase mine at bed bath and beyond and use my 20% off coupon.
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
U got try! Many styles and scents. First time I saw it a girl brought it into work. We thought it was a joke but it really works! Doesn't take much and is long lasting. More stores are carrying it. Amazon also has good deals for it.
Bonnie F.
Port Royal, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love this product!! I have a bottle in my bathroom and I keep one in my bag. It does a great job at neutralizing odors and saves you from embarrassing moments. It comes in a variety of different scents, and stops bad smells in their tracks. It is very affordable. I recommend this product.
Sarah G.
Hoover, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
When you see this bottle and read it, it will make you laugh. BUT it is amazing and really works.. If you are visiting somewhere or have friends over, this will instantly hide the smell if you need to use the bathroom. I promise it works. And it's very small so you can carry in a purse.
Alexis L.
Garland, TX
This can be used even as an everyday odor eliminator. Smells great! And keeps you from embarrassing smells later. It's very effective, and affordable. I say you order off amazon for best price. And I'd recommend to anyone who wants to keep their house smelling great!
Susan G.
Wyoming , MI
Just purchased some of this before Christmas and now it's a staple in my home. It's inexpensive and works. I'm sure to have this always available in my home and I'm starting to get family members to try it and so far nothing but great results.
Jeni R.
Saint Louis, MO
This is a lifesaver rather in your house or carrying it in your purse! We have it in every bathroom in our house for ourselves and guests and I even bought it for my in laws so I didn't have to bring it to their house every time we visit!!
Shannon H.
Huntley, IL
I received this as a grab bag gift one Christmas. At first I was confused but man I tell you this stuff works! As long as you remember to spray before you do your business ūüėā. I'm tempted to take it when I go out just in case lol
Tiffany J.
This seems like a joke, does it work as well as people say? And how long does it last?
Melissa R.
Lodi, CA
Does this really work or is it just some joke spray?
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Decorator Expert Level 2
I always wanted to try this. Does it really work?
Caroline G.
P C Beach, FL
Does this stuff actually work??
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
Wondering if this product is as good as it says and where should I purchase it from?