Longtian Intl Co Make Up Brush Collection with Travel Bag, 10 pc

by Longtian Intl Co

Make Up Brush Collection with Travel Bag: Shadow brush, point brush, blusher brush, angled blusher brush, powder brush, contour brush, eye shadow brush, blending brush, eye blending brush, travel case Shadow brush-apply makeup evenly Eye shadow brush-apply makeup evenly Point brush-use to shade and blend eyeshadow Contour brush-create an airbrushed look with wet or dry foundations Blusher brush-apply blusher, bronzer or highlighter Blending brush-create an airbrushed look with foundations; angled blusher brush-use to shade and blend blusher, bronzer, or highlighter; eye blending brush-add depth and drama to eyes; powder brush-use with loose, pressed makeup or bronzer; travel case-keep your brush set in

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Longtian Intl Co Make Up Brush Collection with Travel Bag, 10 pc!
Bellevue
Longtian Intl Co Make Up Brush Collection with Travel Bag, 10 pc uploaded by Jessica T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I cant wait to try these hopefully they work as good as they look and feel. Got them for a Christmas gift and anyone that loves makeup this would be the perfect present. Even comes with a cute bag that can fit all of the brushes and then some!
Cloverport, KY
These brushes are awesome, they are beautiful and fit, my style, they are perfect for my eye lids and my blush and my contour and everything else I love these brushes they're perfect.

Looking for your answer?