BY NETFLIX, INC.

• "The main character is a gruff lawman in the West." in 1 review
  • "I started watching this on Netflix one day when I was home sick." in 1 review
  • "It's hard not to laugh at this show about a small town out west." in 1 review
  • "It's a really great show can't believe they put it just on netflix now!!" in 1 review
Nicole C.
El Dorado, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Absolutely love Longmire. I was sad to see the season end. This is a cop show, which I love due to my LE background. I love Walt, Branch (super hot), Ferg and Vic. The characters they picked for this show nobody else could have done a better job. Those 4 are your normal sheriff's office employees who deal a lot with the Indian reservation. Longmire will always be one of my favorite shows. My fiance even liked it.
Tabi M.
Mount Vernon
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
MY Series is amazing . I got my mom into watching it but now its all on netflix and  she doesnt have netflix so i let her watch it on my netflix . The guy who plays walt comes off as a ounrty boy that fits his role, i like vic she just always has that sort of way about her  ( check her out in Battle Star Galactica ) all the cast is amazing .
Maddi H.
Rogersville, MO
I love this show! I got hooked after the first episode and have been watching non stop. It's about a sheriff in Wyoming. It's a modern day western crime show. Would definitely recommend watching!
Anna D.
Naples, FL
I stumbled upon this series somewhere in the middle of season two, and was instantly hooked. Even though it would be nice to know what happened in the beginning, it wasn't hard to figure out the basic plot line. Interesting story line, good characters, great setting, and great acting. I actually have the entire series in my NETFLIX queue, and will be having a Longmire marathon soon.
Whitney M.
Naperville, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is actually really good. My husband and I watched it on a whim and love it. Sometimes the acting is a little corny, but it adds to the charm of the show. Lots of mystery and good story line.
Kassi M.
Virden, NM
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
The hubs and I discovered this show on Netflix. It took a few episodes to get hooked but then it had us through the first and second seasons. We liked them so much we ordered the third season on Amazon before it came out on Netflix! Can't wait for season four!!!
Crystal B.
I absolutely love this show. I can't believe that A&E is cancelling it. They must be stupid. I've heard that Theynare pursing other networks and really hope they get that done. They left quite a cliffhanger at the end of this latest season.
Maureen K.
Franklin, MA
I love this show. The main character is a gruff lawman in the West. It's location makes it different from other crime shows and keeps me interested. The books are also quite good. I started with the books and now enjoy the show.
Jillian J.
Morris, AL
Another great show! It reminds me of John Wayne movies. Love the characters, love the stories and so disappointed that this has moved to Netflix. A&E made a big mistake cancelling this series.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
If you start watching prepare to be hooked! It is hard not to love and root for Walt the gruff but fair sheriff and his crew of good hearted people.
Valerie S.
Albertville, AL
Favorite actor on this show?