BY NETFLIX, INC.

Longmire
  • "It's a really great show can't believe they put it just on netflix now!!" in 1 review
  • "The main character is a gruff lawman in the West." in 1 review
  • "I started watching this on Netflix one day when I was home sick." in 1 review
  • "It's hard not to laugh at this show about a small town out west." in 1 review
Maddi H.
Rogersville , MO
I love this show! I got hooked after the first episode and have been watching non stop. It's about a sheriff in Wyoming. It's a modern day western crime show. Would definitely recommend watching!
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
If you start watching prepare to be hooked! It is hard not to love and root for Walt the gruff but fair sheriff and his crew of good hearted people.
Kalie A.
Saint Louis, MO
I started watching this show midway through the season and still liked it. The acting is decent and it has a good story line. I would recommend it.
Amy K.
Richmond, VA
My favorite new show! Great criminal drama with a western twist, great cast and plots!
Maureen K.
Franklin, MA
I love this show. The main character is a gruff lawman in the West. It's location makes it different from other crime shows and keeps me interested. The books are also quite good. I started with the books and now enjoy the show.
Catherine K.
My favorite new show! Longmire is a new twist on the old cowboy classic. It's hard not to laugh at this show about a small town out west.
Anna D.
Naples, FL
I stumbled upon this series somewhere in the middle of season two, and was instantly hooked. Even though it would be nice to know what happened in the beginning, it wasn't hard to figure out the basic plot line. Interesting story line, good characters, great setting, and great acting. I actually have the entire series in my NETFLIX queue, and will be having a Longmire marathon soon.
Kassi M.
Virden, NM
Pop Culture Expert
The hubs and I discovered this show on Netflix. It took a few episodes to get hooked but then it had us through the first and second seasons. We liked them so much we ordered the third season on Amazon before it came out on Netflix! Can't wait for season four!!!
Jillian J.
Morris, AL
Another great show! It reminds me of John Wayne movies. Love the characters, love the stories and so disappointed that this has moved to Netflix. A&E made a big mistake cancelling this series.
Beka A.
Pop Culture Expert
I've only seen the first season, but I definitely like it. I will continue to watch, I love Western themed shows.
Valerie S.
Albertville , AL
Favorite actor on this show?