Longevity Lipstain-Berry Terra Firma Cosmetics 1 Lip Gloss

by Terra Firma Cosmetics

Longevity Lipstain-Berry 1 Lip GlossProduct Description: Now you can get a long lasting lip color that's natural and healthy. Natural vegetable and fruit colorants create a natural feel lip color that won't bleed, fade, or transfer. Layer more than one...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Longevity Lipstain-Berry Terra Firma Cosmetics 1 Lip Gloss!
Fredericksbrg, VA
I purchased this lip stain color because my lips are pale & have barely any color to them. I feel like when I wear lipstick I forget it’s on & I always end up smudging it everywhere. This lip stain originally looked darker in the tube, however it ended up being a little more of a brighter red than what I anticipated. Needless to say, I won’t be purchasing again.

Looking for your answer?