BY NONE

N.y.c. New york color long-wearing nail enamel delivers beautiful color with its long-wearing formula. N.y.c. New york color long-wearing nail enamel lets you glamorize your nails with creme, glitter, frost and sheer textures. How do you choose from so many colors? It's simple... At $.99 you don't have to choose, you can buy them all! see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Never did like nyc nail polish, it doesn't last and its just a cheap nail polish, you're better off getting a good brand than wasting money on this" in 3 reviews
  • "it's good but does not last longer than about 4 or 5 days." in 1 review
  • "NYC nail polish are great nail polish !" in 1 review
Linda P.
The formula goes on thin and dries fast. Perfect color in 2 coats. I have this in black and it takes 2 coats to get opaque black nails. The finish is a dull shine. Not a bad product
Leah P.
Dunellen, NJ
It's really sparkly and bright. It applies easily and dries quickly. Can be used on another color or on its own. Although, it doesn't last as long as I would like.
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
NYC nail polish is definitely one of the best brands you can find for really cheap. It is a great deal and definitely lasts long enough. There are so many awesome color choices that this brand sells!!
Aimee S.
This product is beautiful especially for the price and accessibility. IT is really easy to repurchase and find. Its a great value. The only LARGE bad con about the product is that it does not last after a couple of months. Therefore forcing me to repurchase the same product.
Abigail K.
Goshen, OH
I absolutely love the NYC brand, especially their nail polish. It's so easy to apply, it lasts a while, and it's cheap. I am a repeat user definitely. This nail polish is absolutely perfect for people who a on a cheap budget. I would recommend!
Kiara F.
Everett, WA
Slayyyy omg I used this when I wanted to do my nails but I didn't want a color nor did I want boring clear nails and I swear this would last me weeks because of them sparkles I wish I had more❤❤
amor v.
Coos Bay, OR
This stuff is okey but it doesn't reallt that long wearing..i mean the color is great..nice selection indeed.,but they don't last..i got my fingers chipped on the 3rd day without even washing the dishes.
Susan M.
I really enjoy N.Y.C. nail polish. It works well but isn't as expensive as other brands. I don't paint my nails everyday, so i don't get much use out of the $12 bottles of nail polishes. The N.Y.C. polish works well with my budget and has fantastic colors.
Ashlyn A.
Austin, TX
NYC has great, reasonably priced nail polish in a variety of colors, cute glitter ones too. I don't think it is any worse than a lot of the more expensive polishes, and I never get the air bubbles like I do with some other polishes.
Leah V.
Elkton, MD
It's a great product for the price w many colors to choose from. You don't have to break the bank to find a color to match your outfit for the night 99 cents to 2.99 on the East Coast.
Raychelle H.