Long Wear Eye Base - Medium To Dark-6g/0.21oz

This makeup base prepares the eyelids for applying powder eyeshadow Creates a smooth surface to boost the adherence of eyeshadow Easily glides on with non-drying, non-greasy texture Maintains crease-free eyeshadow & stay-true color Remarkably...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Long Wear Eye Base - Medium To Dark-6g/0.21oz!
It is a perfect eye base for oily eyelid especially doesn't let's eyeshadow crease the packaging is fine it's little pricey but but it's a good base for eyes and it has 4 color shades . It's a must have for excellent eyelook .
kent
I use this before applying primer and eyeshadow to my eyes and it really helps hydrate and keep your make up on all day, leaves skin feeling soft, amazing product, good price, I defo recomend and I will buy again x
None, ON
It’s a tad expensive but I love how it makes my lashes feel. I just took out my extensions so it’s perfect for that. I put it on every night before bed and wake up with much fuller lashes
Perfect. Worked amazing on my eyes and felt so soft and smooth. It was definitely effective, not doing disappointed at all. Only thing I would have loved is a bigger bottle! For the price I paid, it was definitely good value I'd definitely recommend!
NF
Otro producto que no me ha defraudado hasta ahora es Bobby Brown, es otro que tengo en mi larga lista de productos que he usado, me ha encantado!!!! Pienso que lo estaré usando por un largo tiempo.Me encanta!!
Very good quality and last abit longer. I will recommend this product. Easy to wash and few drops when tears in eyes

Lebanon kesserwen
this is very good. and useful i love it so so so much ❤️😍😍😍 i keep useing it everday ❤️❤️😘😘😘 it is very goodbye
ممتازا جدااااااااااااااااااااا اكثر من رائع يستحق التجربه لا غنى عنه في الحياه اليوميه والعنايه بالبشره

Looking for your answer?