BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBobbi Brown
Long-Wear Cream Eyeshadow Stick Stone

Long-Wear Cream Eyeshadow Stick Stone

What it is: A long-lasting, do-it-all, easy eyeshadow with a budge-proof formula that stays put for up to eight hours—just swipe and go.Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.What Else You Need to Know: This formula glides onto lids for tug-free coverage. It can be used to shade, define, smoke up, or highlight eyes. The shadow comes in subtle to eye-popping shades that last for up to eight hours without creasing, flaking, or fading and is water resistant.

Is this a good product or is it clump? [user:reigningryan]
Is this product easy to remove?
Where I can buy it?
Start your review of Long-Wear Cream Eyeshadow Stick Stone!
Product Highlights
...shadow and finding it all over my face. There is none of that with the cream stick! So easy to apply and it stays in place! The color is also really great for day or night wear. It lasts all day!in reviews
Easy to apply, long lasting eye shadow with awesome color payoff. Perfect for an all over lid color and out the door kind of day. in reviews
Tessa P.
manchester, manchester
Long-Wear Cream Eyeshadow Stick Stone uploaded by Tessa P.
This is a lovely textured travel sized shadow stick, and it really is long wearing despite the creamy texture. Doesn’t crease and dries to an even finish. The only thing I’m not crazy about is the frosted colour, but I’d try in other shades as the finish and pigment quality is so good.
Lan S.
Easy to use, just swipe and go, looks natural but can also add on other colour to create different look. Best of all long lasting!
Georgia H.
Basildon, Essex
I loved this cream shadow, glided on so effortlessly and lasted all day! Loved it so much!
Laura D.
Troon, Ayrshire
One of my favourite ever cream eyeshadows. This product is so easy to use, anyone could do it. I've used it on its own as an eyeshadow, used it under eyeshadow as a long lasting primer and as an eyeliner before. Would highly recommend and will be investing in other shades ASAP.
Leanne H.
Newcastle, UK
Long-Wear Cream Eyeshadow Stick Stone uploaded by Leanne H.
I have this in shade Golden Pink and it’s absolutely gorgeous. I got it as part of a bundle in a collection box and it’s not something I would have otherwise bought. I’m really pleased I did though as it is the best eye makeup and the easiest to apply, especially if you’re in a hurry. Another great thing about this is that it’s completely waterproof and you can literally go swimming in it and it won’t budge. It’s great as an all over eyeshadow but also works well to highlight certain areas of the eye on top of normal eyeshadow.
Justyna B.
Newark , Nottinghamshire
Long-Wear Cream Eyeshadow Stick Stone uploaded by Justyna B.
I have in shade Peach Mimosa, love to use it in inner corner or under Eyebrow as highlighter, looks beautiful, makes my eyes pop, highly recommended
Elena C.
I love this product for its texture and non existant smell. The colors sit beautiful on my light complection and stay all day.
chloe C.
Southend-on-Sea
These Longwear cream shadows are lovely. They are very easy to apply and glide over the eyes. They are waterproof and really do stay on for most of the day, without any creases, flaking or fading that you may find with other simular products. Definitely recommend!!
Joan P.
Whittlesford, Cambridge
I have very wrinkled eyelids and not much of them! They have always been slightly hooded but with age, they've also wrinkled up. If I use eyeshadow, by the end of the day, they look patchy and make my eyes look tired, so I tended to use mascara only. Until I found these shadow sticks. I use several colours - mostly the Malted Pink - on my lid only just to give a bit of colour and definition. It makes a world of difference, lasts all day and is just brilliant for hooded eyes. Can't recommend enough.
Imogen J.
CO6 3NS
This is such an amazing idea. The stick is so much easier to apply than eyeshadow palettes and looks just as good.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kristen D.
Crandall, GA
il y a 3 ans
Danielle M. il y a 5 mois
I think it’s a really good product