Long-Lasting Eyeliner

A waterproof eye pencil that traces intense eyes. Its very long-lasting line resists water, humidity and sebum.Its retractable tip and integrated pencil sharpener facilitate application. A blend of film-forming agents and waxes for a gentle and comfortable formula.

What do you guys think about this product [product:chanel-stylo-yeux-waterproof-long-lasting-eyeliner]
[product:chanel-stylo-yeux-waterproof-long-lasting-eyeliner] ?Does it burn your eyes?
Iss it useful and good quality ?
Start your review of Long-Lasting Eyeliner!
Product Highlights
...my eyes on the outside by my tear duct and won't wash away because it's waterproof!in reviews
Love this liner! May be a bit pricey for some but totally worth it. Use it in your waterline & even to tight line for no smudge at all! A+++!!!in reviews
I love this eyeliner. It doesn't smudge. Glides on effortlessly. It's the perfect shade of black.in reviews
Brittany M.
Camarillo, CA
Best eyeliners ever created. Stays on all day and easy to apply. Pricey but well worth it. I use this eyeline daily. I'm a repeat buyer and will continue to keep buying. Highly recommended. I have been using this eyeliner for 2 years. I buy at Macy's
Luna S.
Just as it says! Long lasting and pretty easily applied. really recommend it for long and hot summer days.
Stessy S.
Brussels
Review for: CHANEL STYLO YEUX WATERPROOF Long-Lasting Eyeliner
I actually really like this eyeliner. It stays on for a long time and doesn’t budge throughout the day. I gave it only three stars, because I feel like you could easily find a dupe that’s way cheaper. If you want to splurge, sure, go for it.
Fumiko K.
Los Angeles, CA
Long-Lasting Eyeliner uploaded by Fumiko K.
Review for: 88 - NOIR INTENSE
Since discovering Chanel Stylo Yeux, I haven't bought any other eyeliners in the past decade. The pencil is soft and easy to glide, the waterproof formula keeps the line intact all day but easy to smudge if I want to. Highly recommended.Stylo Yeux Waterproof - # 88 Noir Intense 0.3g/0.01oz by Stylo Yeux Waterproof - # 88 Noir Intense 0.3g/0.0 CHANEL SIGNATURE DE CHANEL Intense Longwear Eyeliner Pen
Mara S.
Greece
Long-Lasting Eyeliner uploaded by Mara S.
Review for: CHANEL STYLO YEUX WATERPROOF Long-Lasting Eyeliner
Chanel created with this Stylo the epitome of eyeliners, in quality, luxury and result. It lasts all day long, an excellent formulation, even for the most sensitive eyes. It does remain my favourite all these years, since I didn’t find any better to replace it. Precise, glides smoothly on apply, tattoo effect, does not need sharpening, and in the same time so powerful! Highly recommended, so much in love with it!
Andrea M.
Edinburg, TX
Review for: 20 - ESPRESSO
Chanel Long-lasting Eyeliner is my all time favorite!! I've used the exact eye liner for many years and I plan on using it forever!! This is the absolute perfect color of brown. I literally will not use any other brown color. I've tried so many and always come back and buy this one!!
Delaney D.
Boca Raton, FL
Chanel always makes stunning products, but I have to say that I adore this eyeliner. I love pot liner, since they go on more smoothly than stick liners, but this liner goes on like butter. But it stays on like it was a tattoo! This product is true to its name and claims, and didn't flake or fade. One of the additional perks of this liner is its pigmentation, which is something very important for making a bold line or cat eye. Another reason to love this liner! My only qualm is the price, which is a bit steep. It is an excellent liner, so it's a nice thing to splurge on when I have the chance.
Madison B.
Tampa, FL
Long-Lasting Eyeliner uploaded by Madison B.
I absolutely love this product! It stays and never smudged. I love how it doesn’t have to be sharpened and also- it never runs in my waterline. I use this daily and I totally recommend!
Ely J.
Brooklyn, NY
Long-Lasting Eyeliner uploaded by Ely J.
Review for: 88 - NOIR INTENSE
One of my favorite eyeliner , it’s waterproof one of the reason why I really like it , I recommend it 100% it’s a great product !
Elena E.
Toronto, ON
Long-Lasting Eyeliner uploaded by Elena E.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: 924 - FERVENT BLUE
The worst! It’s dry and lacks pigment, also broke already and it is almost new. I’m so sad because it was really expensive, totally not worth it, I used it like 3 times. Definitely won’t recommend it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
katarina Z.
New Castle, DE
il y a un an
Long-Lasting Eyeliner ?Does it burn your eyes?
sara M. il y a 4 mois