Long-Lasting Eyeliner

A waterproof eye pencil that traces intense eyes. Its very long-lasting line resists water, humidity and sebum.Its retractable tip and integrated pencil sharpener facilitate application. A blend of film-forming agents and waxes for a gentle and comfortable formula.

What do you guys think about this product [product:chanel-stylo-yeux-waterproof-long-lasting-eyeliner]
[product:chanel-stylo-yeux-waterproof-long-lasting-eyeliner] ?Does it burn your eyes?
Iss it useful and good quality ?
Start your review of Long-Lasting Eyeliner!
Product Highlights
...my eyes on the outside by my tear duct and won't wash away because it's waterproof!in reviews
Love this liner! May be a bit pricey for some but totally worth it. Use it in your waterline & even to tight line for no smudge at all! A+++!!!in reviews
I love this eyeliner. It doesn't smudge. Glides on effortlessly. It's the perfect shade of black.in reviews
Fumiko K.
Los Angeles, CA
Long-Lasting Eyeliner uploaded by Fumiko K.
Review for: 88 - NOIR INTENSE
Since discovering Chanel Stylo Yeux, I haven't bought any other eyeliners in the past decade. The pencil is soft and easy to glide, the waterproof formula keeps the line intact all day but easy to smudge if I want to. Highly recommended.Stylo Yeux Waterproof - # 88 Noir Intense 0.3g/0.01oz by Stylo Yeux Waterproof - # 88 Noir Intense 0.3g/0.0 CHANEL SIGNATURE DE CHANEL Intense Longwear Eyeliner Pen
Andrea M.
Edinburg, TX
Review for: 20 - ESPRESSO
Chanel Long-lasting Eyeliner is my all time favorite!! I've used the exact eye liner for many years and I plan on using it forever!! This is the absolute perfect color of brown. I literally will not use any other brown color. I've tried so many and always come back and buy this one!!
Delaney D.
Boca Raton, FL
Chanel always makes stunning products, but I have to say that I adore this eyeliner. I love pot liner, since they go on more smoothly than stick liners, but this liner goes on like butter. But it stays on like it was a tattoo! This product is true to its name and claims, and didn't flake or fade. One of the additional perks of this liner is its pigmentation, which is something very important for making a bold line or cat eye. Another reason to love this liner! My only qualm is the price, which is a bit steep. It is an excellent liner, so it's a nice thing to splurge on when I have the chance.
Madison B.
Tampa, FL
Long-Lasting Eyeliner uploaded by Madison B.
I absolutely love this product! It stays and never smudged. I love how it doesn’t have to be sharpened and also- it never runs in my waterline. I use this daily and I totally recommend!
Ely J.
Brooklyn, NY
Long-Lasting Eyeliner uploaded by Ely J.
Review for: 88 - NOIR INTENSE
One of my favorite eyeliner , it’s waterproof one of the reason why I really like it , I recommend it 100% it’s a great product !
Krista L.
Haymarket, VA
Long-Lasting Eyeliner uploaded by Krista L.
Review for: 926 - PURPLE CHOC
Can I rate this liner a 10? Because if I could, I WOULD! It glides on smoothly, stays all day, and the colors are fabulous. My eyes are green and the purple makes my eyes POP! Yes, it is on the more expensive side, but not having to deal with smudges and liner mishaps is worth it to me. Love it! You can’t go wrong with Chanel.
Stephanie P.
Best quality eye liner i have purchased. Does not fade or smear and long lasting. Bold color which goes great with any outfit.
Alysha D.
Laredo, TX
Long-Lasting Eyeliner uploaded by Alysha D.
Review for: CHANEL STYLO YEUX WATERPROOF Long-Lasting Eyeliner
You get what you paid for! This eyeliner is by far the best I’ve had. Perfect for waterline & tightline. I haven’t had this eyeliner smear on me. Would highly recommend if you’re looking for a waterproof eyeliner. Goes on smoothly too.
Nalani O.
Salem, OR
Chanel is the best. I love the feel of it, the fact that it doesn't smudge or smear. And most importantly to me is that I don't get irritated by the product. I bought this at Chanel..
Ashley F.
Berea, KY
Really lasts all day! I have never found anything that holds up so well as I have been impressed by this gem!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
katarina Z.
New Castle, DE
il y a un an
Long-Lasting Eyeliner ?Does it burn your eyes?
sara M. il y a 4 mois