Long Lasting Concealer

A comfortable, long-lasting concealer. A creamy and extremely melt-away texture. A luminous matte finish with adjustable coverage. Adapted to all skin types.

Is this concealer worth the price, or can I get one just as effective at a lower price?
Does this provide a full blur on the face ?
Start your review of Long Lasting Concealer!
Product Highlights
this concealer is one of the only concealer that covers my dark circles. i have awful dark circles and need a lot of coverage under my eyes to cover them. i also like that this concealer doesn't look heavy on my skin. the only downside is that this product is very very expensive.in reviews
...applicator makes it easy to apply. The coverage is great, I'd say medium to full coverage. Recommend to everyone!in reviews
... took a star off my score because i feel that this must be set with a powder to prevent creasing later on in the day. in reviews
Sarah W.
Orlando, FL
Long Lasting Concealer uploaded by Sarah W.
Purchased at: Dillard's
I honestly feel like this formula hasn’t changed since Coco made it in her kitchen, not really, but... kind of. This presents it self in a very limited color range, Chanel’s lightest color is still a little dark for me (I’m sure not dark enough for many on the deeper end of the spectrum. It also contains very pink/grey undertones & I really wished I had put a heavier eye cream under it because it began looking dry relatively quickly. It has a light/medium cream to powder coverage... though I will not purchase again ($30) but I will probably still use on my “no makeup” makeup days because it blends well and does brighten quite a bit around the nose and red areas... but with a good hydration layer on first. 💧
Ashley A.
Chesapeake, VA
Long Lasting Concealer uploaded by Ashley A.
Review for: 10 - BEIGE
I really like this concealer! Its medium coverage and is really creamy and easy to blend. It doesn't cling to dry spots either. It does a good job at covering redness but does an ok job at covering dark under eye circles....i usually use a full coverage concealer for that and i use this mainly for redness and it does great. The color matches my skin perfectly and looks natural. If your looking for something for redness try this!
Diana S.
Memphis, TN
Long Lasting Concealer uploaded by Diana S.
Review for: 30 - BEIGE
Chanel concealer never creases, oxidizes or stands out. It blends beautifully with my foundation, lasts and is available is many beautiful shades. I prefer it to Nars concealer. I always keep this in my makeup bag in several shades to color correct, conceal, and contour.
Ariana F.
phoenix
Long Lasting Concealer uploaded by Ariana F.
Review for: 10 - BEIGE
It has great coverage and looks really nice on the skin. Only thing bad I have to say about it is that if you mess with it too much when you’re applying it the product tends to loose some of its coverage.Chanel
Goodness O.
Long Lasting Concealer uploaded by Goodness O.
Purchased at: Macy's
Love this product ,Very bendable, full coverage and has a natural tone..gets the job done.it also comes in other beautiful tones too.
Ruthie S.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: 20 - BEIGE
This is a great concealer! It is a medium thickness and applies nicely with the doe foot applicator. I typically use the pointed end of a wet beauty blender-type sponge to smooth it out after using the applicator to apply under my eyes. I wait maybe a minute, then set with Laura Mercier under eye powder. Waiting to set it helps reduce creasing for me. I always have under eye creasing, but find that this product in conjunction with the Laura Mercier powder is the best combo for keeping it as smooth as possible. It really is long wearing, so much so that at the end of the day, my foundation has worn off but my concealer is still there!
Christina C.
LosAngeles
Long Lasting Concealer uploaded by Christina C.
Review for: 20 - BEIGE
Blemishes? Sun spots? Where? Nope!! This concealer covers it all! Its creamy consistency allows for all types of coverage; sheet or heavier. I like the slanted foot applicator and sleek and simple tube design, transparent so you can tell when you’ve gotta restock. I also love this concealer under my brows. It helps to clean things up as well as give me a clean canvas on which to put a dab of hilight.
Amanda R.
Long Lasting Concealer uploaded by Amanda R.
This concealer blends well while covering my dark circles. It’s breathable, moisturizing, and my makeup blends right over it with no problem. I love Chanel products. Def recommend if In your price range.
Mirella R.
Thermal, CA
Review for: 20 - BEIGE
The packaging itself reminds me of nars. Or the fit me by Maybelline i love the consistensy and coverage it gives
Jacie V.
Owasso, OK
I absolutely love this product! I have really dark circles and it covers them really well. I barely use any bc it covers so well! The packaging nice and small, very convenient! I definitely would buy this product again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
mari T.
Newark, DE
Marbie D. il y a 10 mois
Thin texture and is adorable 🎀 Follow me on insta as @MarbieTheDoll 💋
Nino G.
il y a un an
Chanel Le Correcteur De Chanel - Longwear Concealer ? What do you think about this product? Is it liquid? Im using Dior's concealer for now and it is to thick for me. Thank you.
tatia V. il y a un an
my fav 💫👌
Kim N.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Margot H. il y a un an
I just got it! It’s really similar to NARS but in my opinion has a more natural finish and feels lighter. If you like the Vitalumiere Aqua, you’ll definitely like the consistency of this too.