BeautyBeauty SetsCosmetic SetsLong4lashes

by Long4lashes

Already after the first 3 weeks of use, your lashes are stronger and easier to comb. Full treatment lasts six months, during which your lashes completely regenerate, lengthen and thicken. After the treatment, use serum 3-4 times a week to maintain your new look permanently.

Increases the eyelashes length and thickness. Deepens their color. Increases their number, strengthens them and takes care of their condition.; Comes with a FREE Schick Slim Twin ST for Dry Skin

How fast does this start to work?
Does this really works? I want to buy it but want to make sure
Start your review of Long 4 Lashes by Oceanic Eyelash Enhancing Serum, 3 ml (Pack of 3) + FREE Schick Slim Twin ST for Dry Skin!
dosdedos
Oceanside, CA
Discovered this on a vacation to Poland. It is hands down the best lash growth serum I have tried. Actually. It’s the ONLY one that has worked. Within a few weeks of nightly use my lashes were long.....REALLY long. You need to use this consistently for lasting results. It was developed to help with hair regrowth post chemo and is super gentle. Never ever caused any sort of irritation. And again. IT WORKS. I will usually take a 2-wk break between bottles just to let my lashes return to their natural state, and then I’m back. These grow lashes at an accelerated pace so you will see some fall out. But very very minimal. I’d say 3-4 lashes per bottle. Love this stuff!!
Gosia S.
Poznań
Long 4 Lashes by Oceanic Eyelash Enhancing Serum, 3 ml (Pack of 3) + FREE Schick Slim Twin ST for Dry Skin uploaded by Gosia S.
Amazing serum! I’ve been using this for couple months and my lashes are way longer and thicker. Really easy to use! Before you go to bed just apply a thin line right above your lashes. No need to fight with fake eyelashes anymore and worry about fall off during your night out.
Victoria B.
Long 4 Lashes by Oceanic Eyelash Enhancing Serum, 3 ml (Pack of 3) + FREE Schick Slim Twin ST for Dry Skin uploaded by Victoria B.
Genuinely works, I noticed since I started using it not one eyelash had shed and my eyelashes seems healthier. However after two weeks of daily usage I noticed my eyes started to become dry. Nothing painful but I don’t think it meant to that. Every person has different experienced with this serum, just be careful.
Mram  O.
Bremen, HB
A very good product that greatly lengthens the lashes. My eyelashes became like false eyelashes showing results after four weeks and continue to appear. Recommend it
Fayz B.
hamburg
Long 4 Lashes by Oceanic Eyelash Enhancing Serum, 3 ml (Pack of 3) + FREE Schick Slim Twin ST for Dry Skin uploaded by Fayz B.
I really was excited to try it out after my friend did and got really like really long lashes it looked like she was wearing mascara and so did i got long lashes buut thin lashes there were not thick and most of my lashes would fall out so i stopped using it . I would recommend if you want really long lashes but without a fullness look for 6 Month [product:long-4-lashes-by-oceanic-eyebrow-serum,-3ml] xoxo 🥰
Francesca L.
London
Long 4 Lashes by Oceanic Eyelash Enhancing Serum, 3 ml (Pack of 3) + FREE Schick Slim Twin ST for Dry Skin uploaded by Francesca L.
You can see the result after only 2 weeks. It is amazing for who unfortunately has short eyelashes. Long 4 Lashes FX5 Power Formula Eyelash Enhancing Serum (3ml) is an advanced lash treatment that utilises an exclusive FX5 formulation to promote longer, thicker and smoother lashes with exceptional vitality. Enriched with Isopropyl Cloprostenate, this ingredient is considered to be one of the most effective compounds in promoting healthy lash growth. Penthasymin Complex works in tandem with Pro Vitamin B5 to penetrate the lash fibre, giving it a soft & glossy look whilst ensuring healthy growth. Sweet Almond Oil conditions the lashes from the root to tip, making them more flexible and resistant to shedding. Based on self-assessment tests, 97% agreed that lashes were left longer, 84% agreed that lashes were left denser and 77% agreed that lashes were left thicker with regular use. This product lasts approximately 4 months if used once daily. Suitable for contact lens wearers. Cruelty-free
Abeer O.
Meerbusch, Nordrhein
Long 4 Lashes by Oceanic Eyelash Enhancing Serum, 3 ml (Pack of 3) + FREE Schick Slim Twin ST for Dry Skin uploaded by Abeer O.
Bilder sagen ja bekanntlich mehr als 1000 Worte. Dieses Ergebnis habe ich nach ca. 2 Monaten erzielt. Nun benutze ich das Serum schon seit fast 2 Jahren und ich liebe es. Nach einer gewissen Zeit muss man es nicht mehr täglich anwenden, 2 Mal die Woche reicht bei mir mittlerweile völlig aus. Von der Ergiebigkeit her würde ich die 3ml als mehr als ausreichend bezeichnen. Eine Flasche soll man nicht länger als 6 Monate nutzen, bei mir würde sie jedoch deutlich länger halten. Anfangs hatte ich leichte Probleme mit roter Haut um das Auge, das hat sich aber relativ schnell gelegt und kommt nun, 2 Jahre später, überhaupt nicht mehr vor.[product:long-4-lashes-by-oceanic-eyelash-enhancing-serum,-3-ml-cat-line-makeup-tutorial]
Vanessa  W.
Victoria, BC
Best product I have ever used for growing my lashes! You see a difference within a couple of weeks.
Yana H.
Grójec
I love it. I've been using it for YEARS, i honestly used like 15 packages of it. It last for like 6months tho. But i definitelly recomend getiing one. My lashes always were short and i didnt have a lot of those and thanks to that they got longer and i have them more. BUT if u stop using it they will fall that is the sad truth about it.
Ewelina T.
This product is absolutely amazing. It has helped grow back my eyebrows which had been over plucked & my eyelashes have near doubled in length. Due to the presence of Bimatroprost this serum is perfect for hair growth. It is a fraction of the cost of RevitaLash and works much better. I am now totally addicted. Give it a try you will not be disappointed. Remember it takes a few weeks to start working so be patient
Ask a question to the Influenster community...