Personal CareUnderarmDeodorant & Antiperspirantlone body
LONE- Citrus Deodorant | For Men & Women | Not Tested on Animals

LONE- Citrus Deodorant | For Men & Women | Not Tested on Animals

by lone body

ALL DAY PROTECTION WITH ONE APPLICATION:

SOCIALLY TESTED- Socially tested on REAL people, in REAL sweat inducing situations, with REAL RESULTS; EASY APPLICATION- No slippery rocks, no applying with fingers, just a simple deodorant application. Less mess, less waste, and no odor.; NAKED INGREDIENTS- We make it our top priority to use only beneficial ingredients and also make it easy for you to know what you're getting. We state it simply.; TARGETED EFFECTIVENESS- The bacterial waste in your armpits is responsible for unpleasant odors. We use the minerals in Dead Sea Salts to neutralize this waste and eliminate the odor on contact.; HEALTHY DEODORANT- 100% Natural, made in small batches so its ready and effective when you need it most.

Iss this good for sensitive skin?
Start your review of LONE- Citrus Deodorant | For Men & Women | Not Tested on Animals!
Sarah K.
I loved this deodorant. Unfortunately, it did irritate my husband after repetitive use he got some enlarged lymph nodes. Personally, this is a fabulous toxin free swap for deodorant. I think that deodorant is a case by case and individual basis and you just gotta find what works for you when swapping to a cleaner brand! I love this company.
Chelsea W.
Midwest City, OK
So I haven’t used the unscented. I use the mint and I LOVE IT. It’s natural and lasts all day. It’s the only deodorant I’ll buy
Deidre N.
This is my favorite scent but I have used every option that Lone makes. I love them, my teenage kids also use this brand. It works and it is healthy for you.
Deidre N.
Best natural deodorant ever created! I’ve used them all and this is the only one that actually works for my body. Highly recommend.
Maria B.
Brooklyn, NY
I really like Lone products (shoutout to HeyFranHey) and this was the first product I purchased from them. In terms of natural deodorants I think this brand is the best because it definitely works and doesn’t leave weird residue like some other brands. I recently purchased one of their newer products which I’ll try out but this is always a good option
Ask a question to the Influenster community...