BeautyNailNail CareLondontown
lakur Enhanced Colour Nail Lacquer

Londontown lakur Enhanced Colour Nail Lacquer

Londontown takes color to the next level by fusing bold colors with enriched botanical and mineral oils to simultaneously restore and beautify hands. Uniquely formulated to create a lasting bond with kur Nail Hardener and Top Coat. Lakur reinforces nail strength and durability, delivering long-lasting, high-shine wear. 12 ml (.4 oz)

When applying this is a base coat and top coat needed to make it last a week? Did you notice improve your nail health?
Start your review of Londontown lakur Enhanced Colour Nail Lacquer!
Denille G.
Los Angeles, CA
Londontown lakur Enhanced Colour Nail Lacquer uploaded by Denille G.
Londontown lakur Enhanced Colour Nail Lacquer uploaded by Denille G.
Review for: Guarded Jewel
Beautiful shades and staying power… I bought a 6 pack of nudes that also came with a vibrant red shade - Lady Luck! Love it… easy to apply!
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,895 reviews
Londontown lakur Enhanced Colour Nail Lacquer uploaded by Lisa F.
Londontown lakur Enhanced Colour Nail Lacquer uploaded by Lisa F.
Review for: Brit of Love
I got this nail polish from one of my Allure beauty boxes. I usually do my own manicures and get pedicures done at the salon. My nails chip very easily so I find it a waste of money to pay to have them done. It also has a shorter handle and the bristles on the end are longer than most other nail polishes, it makes it easier to paint my own nails especially my right hand. I love the color perfect for summer, like a light coral pink. It’s on the thicker side so it can smudge easily if they’re not dry all the way. Other than that it’s a good brand of nail polish
Danna M.
Peabody, MA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Princess Awaits Pale Pink Summer
Wow. I am blown away. The quality in these bottles are no joke. Are they expensive? Yes. But so so worth it. I have been looking for a way to save money on my nails because getting gel/ the dip at a salon every couple of weeks is super expensive. This was a great investment. I’m excited to see how long it will last on my nails! I’ve heard they will last 2-3 weeks. Definitely recommend it!
Kanza T.
New Brunswick, NJ
Review for: Chim Cher-ee
First of all, I got this nail polish for $4-$5 at Tj Maxx, so it was a total steal. The formula is shiny, and very chip resistant. The color is vivid, this is a really good product. Two coats is more than enough, and your nails will last you an entire week. I would definitely repurchase this.
Lori C.
Lake Clarke, FL
London Town is a vegan cruelty free nail polish. My manicure lasts for a couple of weeks without any chipping. Using the base coat before applying the nail lacquer, put 2 coats of the polish followed by the top coat. Once that sets Li do town has the drops that instantly drys the nails. Great product!
Kimberly M.
Morristown, NJ
Review for: Guarded Jewel
I love this nail polish. The color is pigmented and thick. And it paints nicely and lasts long. I can pint my nails and especially if i use their gel genius too and base coat, it will last for a week or more without chipping. Love the color and this brand and their nail care sets.
Love Ann D.
Bloomingdale, IL
Rose Gold is my signature color — I default to it just about every time and I simply adore it! It lasts longer than my manicure (I have acrylics) and it looks wonderful! The shine is wonderful and it is a GREAT polish!
Kaitlyn U.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Londontown lakur Enhanced Colour Nail Lacquer uploaded by Kaitlyn U.
Review for: Brit of Love
This is a quick dry nail polish! Cute bright pink color. Needs two coats. Overall, great polish!
Megan D.
Issaquah, WA
Love these! A little on the pricey side but beautiful shades and pigmentation and I love the brush shape! Their bottom and top coats help the polish lady a really long time! I'm wearing two of their colors right now!
Elizabeth D.
Richmond , VA
Review for: Thames from the Eye, Water In My Wellies, Chim Cher-ee, Weekend, Down to Dilly, Londoner Love, Guarded Jewel, Purple Reign, Radlet, Ring Me, Royal Baby Blue
Hands down my favorite nail polish! Not a quick dry, but absolutely worth the 5 minutes between coats. I usually get 5-7 days of wear before needing to repaint! My nails have also been growing more quickly and have gotten very strong since I began using their polishes. I recommend these to everyone - they're a must have!