BY LONDONTOWN

Londontown takes color to the next level by fusing bold colors with enriched botanical and mineral oils to simultaneously restore and beautify hands. Uniquely formulated to create a lasting bond with kur Nail Hardener and Top Coat. Lakur reinforces nail strength and durability, delivering long-lasting, high-shine wear. 12 ml (.4 oz) see more...

Buy on LONDONTOWN*
Arielle  D.
Arielle D.
Craig, MO
Review for: Brit of Love
First I'll start by saying that I got this in an Ipsy bag. Which I'm glad I did because if I paid full price, I'd be pissed. This is some of the worst nail polish I've ever used. The color is nice and that's the "one star". It's watery, and takes several coats for an even look (I've done 3 and it still looks uneven. I've honestly used dollar store polishes that went on better than this. I can't comment on durability because it's not going to last that long. After 3 coats, half hour and they're still smudging. I don't recommend this at all.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Portland, OR
Review for: Brit of Love
Just finished applying this to my nails. The color is a bold cool-tone pink. It has some shine to it even before my top coat. It took me 3 coats to make it opaque. It's very streaky. Maybe a white base coat would have helped. It also gets air bubbles easily to watch for that. As for formula it's not too watery or too thick. But it does get a little goopy if it touches other wet product. Dry time is average. We'll see how it holds up.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Gilbert, AZ
Review for: Brit of Love
Really pretty color! I could not apply it smoothly though, not even to my daughters nails. It's.. thick? and tacky.. like someone added glue to it. If you put on a thin coat it doesn't spread it gets tacky.. you have to put a fair bit on to be able to spread it out smoothly and then it takes ages to dry. I've never had a nail polish this consistency before.
Caroline O.
Caroline O.
Review for: Brit of Love
This is definitely not the best nail polish I have ever used. It is a  bit streaky and not the most pigmented. However, the color is pretty and I definitely will continue to wear it. It came in my Ipsy bag, which was exciting because it is worth $16.
Kanza T.
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
Review for: Chim Cher-ee
First of all, I got this nail polish for $4-$5 at Tj Maxx, so it was a total steal. The formula is shiny, and very chip resistant. The color is vivid, this is a really good product. Two coats is more than enough, and your nails will last you an entire week. I would definitely repurchase this.
Olga
Olga
When applying this is a base coat and top coat needed to make it last a week? Did you notice improve your nail health?