Londontown lakur Enhanced Colour, Love Bite #9, .4 oz uploaded by Tor P.Londontown lakur Enhanced Colour, Love Bite #9, .4 oz uploaded by Elizabeth M.

BY LONDONTOWN

Londontown s long-lasting, high shine nail lacquers fuse bold colors with enriching botanicals to hydrate and strengthen nails from within. Improving nail quality and manicure length with every application. 5-free, vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free. lakur Enhanced Colour, Love Bite #9 see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Rochester Hls, MI
I received this product in an Ipsy bag, and was somewhat impressed. I am not the largest nail polish fan, but i would keep this one in my collection.

This shade looks a little lighter in the bottle than it applies. When the color dries, it is less of a baby pink and probably 2-3 shades darker. It dried within a reasonable time and wasnt too thick. It was also very opaque, and you couldd probably get away with only doing one single coat.

I also love that the product is vegan and cruelty free!
Jami D.
Jami D.
Long Beach, CA
I am so in love with this color! Who knew I'd like a bubblegum pink this much! But it's fun, perfect for summer and makes me happy. I am usually a neutral or dark nail polisher, but this pink, which I got in a subscription box, is just what the doctor ordered to elevate my summertime mood. The paint goes on very smooth, and i honestly only needed one coat. I really hate polish that goes on tacky and stays tacky. this is smooth and shiny. I am going to order some other hues to my collection.
Edna C.
Edna C.
Denver, CO
I received this nail polish in my Ipsy bag and I was pleasantly surprised. I have received a lot of light pink nail polishes from them lately so I was disappointed until I tried this out. It is a much darker pink than it appears in the bottle and it is very pretty. It dried fairly quick and there wasnt any bubbles or anything. I did apply two coats to get an even coverage, and the polish lasted on my nails about 4 days with out chipping which is a record for me.
Britney G.
Britney G.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I love the color, but I had some difficulty getting the coverage to where I wanted it. The polish is quite thik and streaked, so I couldn't just do one coat. I got this in my ipsy bag. I'm going to work with it, it lasts without chipping for a long time (I'm more than a week out and I only just started noticing chipping).
Tor P.
Tor P.
I absolutely love this nail polish! I received this in an ipsy bag and to be honest this polish makes me so happy. The color is opaque in two coats, and it dries down very quickly! I bought three more in different colors hoping they act the same. The pink color itself is an adorable bubblegum pink.
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
I recieved this product in my ipsy bag and i must say i love it. I love nail polish especially bright colors. You don't have to use a lot to show the color.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
I received this in "brit of love" in an ipsy bag and i love it! Its the perfect pink, it only took 2 coats to be fully opaque. Im very happy with it!
Grace S.
Grace S.
Grand Haven, MI
Not a fan of this nail polish. Great color but the polish itself was not smooth, applied like it was goopy even though it definitely wasn't.