Londontown lakur Enhanced Colour, Love Bite #9, .4 oz uploaded by Elizabeth M.Londontown lakur Enhanced Colour, Love Bite #9, .4 oz uploaded by Tor P.

BY LONDONTOWN

Londontown s long-lasting, high shine nail lacquers fuse bold colors with enriching botanicals to hydrate and strengthen nails from within. Improving nail quality and manicure length with every application. 5-free, vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free. lakur Enhanced Colour, Love Bite #9 see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brittany B.
Rochester Hls, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product in an Ipsy bag, and was somewhat impressed. I am not the largest nail polish fan, but i would keep this one in my collection.

This shade looks a little lighter in the bottle than it applies. When the color dries, it is less of a baby pink and probably 2-3 shades darker. It dried within a reasonable time and wasnt too thick. It was also very opaque, and you couldd probably get away with only doing one single coat.

I also love that the product is vegan and cruelty free!
Jami D.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so in love with this color! Who knew I'd like a bubblegum pink this much! But it's fun, perfect for summer and makes me happy. I am usually a neutral or dark nail polisher, but this pink, which I got in a subscription box, is just what the doctor ordered to elevate my summertime mood. The paint goes on very smooth, and i honestly only needed one coat. I really hate polish that goes on tacky and stays tacky. this is smooth and shiny. I am going to order some other hues to my collection.
Edna C.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this nail polish in my Ipsy bag and I was pleasantly surprised. I have received a lot of light pink nail polishes from them lately so I was disappointed until I tried this out. It is a much darker pink than it appears in the bottle and it is very pretty. It dried fairly quick and there wasnt any bubbles or anything. I did apply two coats to get an even coverage, and the polish lasted on my nails about 4 days with out chipping which is a record for me.
Tor P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this nail polish! I received this in an ipsy bag and to be honest this polish makes me so happy. The color is opaque in two coats, and it dries down very quickly! I bought three more in different colors hoping they act the same. The pink color itself is an adorable bubblegum pink.
Britney G.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the color, but I had some difficulty getting the coverage to where I wanted it. The polish is quite thik and streaked, so I couldn't just do one coat. I got this in my ipsy bag. I'm going to work with it, it lasts without chipping for a long time (I'm more than a week out and I only just started noticing chipping).
Jasmine W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recieved this product in my ipsy bag and i must say i love it. I love nail polish especially bright colors. You don't have to use a lot to show the color.
Elizabeth M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in "brit of love" in an ipsy bag and i love it! Its the perfect pink, it only took 2 coats to be fully opaque. Im very happy with it!
Grace S.
Grand Haven, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a fan of this nail polish. Great color but the polish itself was not smooth, applied like it was goopy even though it definitely wasn't.
Tammy W.
Randallstown, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This polish is creamy shiny and the color is just fabulous I gotten this in my glam bag and I'm so glad I did it's a great nail polish