BY LONDON DRUGS

Sarah C.
I love london drugs! They have everything you need in 1 place and their prices are super reasonable. I realize it depends on which you go into, as some are bigger than others. I really enjoy the camera/game section they have in the larger stores as they have products that can be hard to find elsewhere.
Riva C.
Vancouver , WY
It’s nice that LD finally has a reward program even though it’s not as good as the other pharmacies’. I find that it’s cheaper to get prescription here compare to Shoppers Drug Mart. For me LD is good for getting snacks, basic pantry food products, photo and pharmacy services whereas SDM is good for more beauty stuff.
Saige E.
Vancouver, BC
Great pharmacy, good selection. Can get anything from medicine to beauty products to electronics. They always have good deals and discounts on products. The staff are always super helpful. I’ve found they have amazing warranty on electronics.
Sujisha a.
Saint Albert
I used to purchase from the st Albert region . Regular customer. The staffs are well mannered and kind . They provide patient counseling regarding the usage , and side effects. Day times it will be so rush and I used to go in evenings .
Amy T.
London drugs can be a nice one stop shop for makeup, snacks, electronics, pharmacy items etc! It is convenient to shop there but sometimes I do feel their prices are more expensive than other retailers! They do have sales though!!
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
London drugs is a great store. They have a great pharmacy department and are great for refilling prescriptions. There beauty department is amazing and there are so many brands and products. There electronic department is great too. They also have great season items and grocery items. The staff are friends too.
Sam D.
West Kelowna, BC
Best pharmacy in the Okanagan. I also find it has such a great variety of items including makeup, House hold, and electronics. You also can send off mail as my local London drugs has a Canada post. I find the pharmacist very helpful and the staff great. London Drugs
Hayley S.
Abbotsford, BC
This place now lets you collect points ! I get my medication filled from here and it’s the most convenient place to shop! My whole family shops here aswell they need to expand and have more is what I feel
Megan M.
London Drugs is a fantastic drug store that has everything you could need. Products range from pharmacy needs to beauty products to groceries and electronics.  I would say that some of their price ranges are a little high, but for the convenience of having everything in once place, I enjoy it.
Angel L.
SURREY, BC
I get my medication through London drugs. They're always very true fly and fast in the mornings. However when I bring prescriptions in I'm the afternoon they're quite busy and the wait can be anywhere from 20 mins to over an hour. Of course it isn't their fault, but it is a long wait.