Loma/pearatin Loma Pearatin Fortifying Repairative Serum, 33.8 fl. oz. uploaded by Abbigail F.

BY LOMA/PEARATIN

Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
I love love love this product. My hair dresser put this on my hair and as she was applying it I could smell this intoxicating fruity smell, it smelled like Starburst (the candy). the amazing smell alone was enough for me to buy it. It also works amazing! a little goes along way it left my hair feeling g super soft and Shiney without looking greasy! it can be expensive but it will last forever. I use mine after every hair wash (2-3 times a week) and it hardly looks like I've used any I would think it will last all year. I will buy it again and would suggest to a friend. I also bought the 12oz bottle.
Angie L.
A terrific hair serum. The price can be a bit shocking but it lasts FOREVER! This stuff not only softens hair but reflects light to really make your color shimmer.
nicoleta b.
Orange, CA
Where can I purchase this? what is the price please?