BY LOMANI

A unique blend of notes. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Looks like a great product for my man to try out would love to know how great it smellsI he does use this brand but never tried this one out" in 3 reviews
  • "Would be a great gift that your man would love" in 2 reviews
  • "This cologne smells good when first goes on but doesn't last very long once it's on my way your skin. " in 2 reviews
Tiffany P.
Winter Park, FL
Most underrated fragrance ever especially for the low price! This lasts all day, it smells very high end and lasts longer than any fragrance I've ever used. It's a men's fragrance but I'm a woman and use it and get endless compliments. I order it off Amazon, it comes quickly and is under $20! Definitely give it a try.
Yuricela D.
Austin, TX
This would be great to try out for my husband. Smells good. He bought it once and hasn't found it else where so he would love to try it and make a review. We recommend it to every man out there in this world!! Let's all smell good.
Jessica R.
I loved this scent at first. My wife bought it for me. However, she and I were very upset to learn we paid a pretty penny for a knock off. I still wear it, given what she paid for it, but I won't buy it again.
Kyle H.
Gainesville, FL
This product is great. The scent lasts for a long time and is not overpowering like some colognes/perfumes can be. The smell is very pleasant and the people around you will enjoy being with you.
Alecia N.
Silver Spring, MD
My boyfriend tried this over the weekend, I love the way it smells on him. However; the sales woman showed him another brand that smelled extremely similar but more affordable so he opted for that one instead.
Nicky L.
So I tried out the hair food shampoo they sent me , and I'm pretty fond of it. I love the way it smells it's like I can Almost taste it . It leaves my hair so soft and smelling good for day .
Hannah M.
I like this scent for my boyfriend so much. Scents are obviously subjective and not everyone will like what someone else does but my personal preference is that it is AMAZING!
Lisa H.
Columbus, MS
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is a great cologne for men I bought this for my boyfriend for his birthday and he just loves it I would recommend this for a man who loves to smell good
Sandra N.
Farmington, MI
Daniela S.
Dallas, TX
It's a sexy fragance every time my boyfriend wears it smells like a millionaire I love it! It would be a great gift for the man you love!
I would live to try this brand I don't want to buy it and not like it
Cristina S.
Hialeah, FL
This has nothing to do with the topic but I am very disappointed with the brideinfluenster because a few months back there was a contest to win a baublebar necklace and I received an email that I won and would receive my prize in a few weeks. Now 6 months later and still nothing. When I write to them no response. I was looking forward to receiving my prize and was super excited to win because I never win anything. I really wanted to use it for my rehearsal dinner in that's coming up in 3 weeks. :(
Melissa W.
Corinth, ME
How long does the scent last?
gale r.
Guntersville, AL
How often do vox boxes come out?
Aidel V.