BY LOMANI

A unique blend of notes. see more...

Lomani Ab Spirit Millionaire Eau de Toilette Spray for Men
  • "Looks like a great product for my man to try out would love to know how great it smellsI he does use this brand but never tried this one out" in 3 reviews
  • "This cologne smells good when first goes on but doesn't last very long once it's on my way your skin. " in 2 reviews
  • "Would be a great gift that your man would love" in 2 reviews
Tiffany P.
Winter Park, FL
Most underrated fragrance ever especially for the low price! This lasts all day, it smells very high end and lasts longer than any fragrance I've ever used. It's a men's fragrance but I'm a woman and use it and get endless compliments. I order it off Amazon, it comes quickly and is under $20! Definitely give it a try.
Patricia H.
Surprisingly the stuff is really great smelling and I'm a female and I like to wear it. However it does not really last that long.
Amy B.
Richmond, IN
This cologne smells good when first goes on but doesn't last very long once it's on my way your skin. Not worth the money.
Alecia N.
Silver Spring, MD
My boyfriend tried this over the weekend, I love the way it smells on him. However; the sales woman showed him another brand that smelled extremely similar but more affordable so he opted for that one instead.
Marcie B.
Ivel, KY
I bought this for my husband and he loves it. The scent is wonderful, however it isn't lasting. The price is reasonable.
Janay L.
14586 S Greentree ln Olathe, KS
It's a sexy fragrance, but a lil strong. Great product for the price. Would be a great gift that your man would love
Nathalie H.
I love this cologne! I bought it for my boyfriend and he finished it so quick. also its a good price
Timothy N.
Beaverton, OR
Great year round scent. Suttle, yet noticeable. It is a fresh scent that will leave you feeling sexy, calm and cool.
leslye m.
Austin, TX
This is awesome for price and wow mens smell so sexy..makes a man feel like a real man..Don't miss out ladys buy it for your men..
Nicky L.
So I tried out the hair food shampoo they sent me , and I'm pretty fond of it. I love the way it smells it's like I can Almost taste it . It leaves my hair so soft and smelling good for day .
I would live to try this brand I don't want to buy it and not like it
Cristina S.
Hialeah, FL
This has nothing to do with the topic but I am very disappointed with the brideinfluenster because a few months back there was a contest to win a baublebar necklace and I received an email that I won and would receive my prize in a few weeks. Now 6 months later and still nothing. When I write to them no response. I was looking forward to receiving my prize and was super excited to win because I never win anything. I really wanted to use it for my rehearsal dinner in that's coming up in 3 weeks. :(
Melissa W.
Corinth, ME
How long does the scent last?
Amy B.
Richmond, IN
Where can you buy the better version of this scent?
leslye m.