BY LOMA

The Loma Organics smoothing creme is a light holding creme that gives your hair incredible shine. This creme will keep your hair smooth for up to 3 days. Size: 8.5 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Hair Skin/hair type: Any hair type Active ingredients: aloe barbadensis leaf juice (aloe vera gel), extracts of fucus vesiculosus (kelp), spirulina platensis, ascophyllum nodusm (kelp), chondrus crispus guar, glyceryl stearate, euterpe oleracea (acaipulp) oil We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
colleen c.
colleen c.
I use this product at my salon and it leaves my clients hair very smooth and soft and no frizz at all! I highly recommend it!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
I bought this product recently and I really liked it! All of the Lkma products are organic and smell amazing. This product in particular made my hair feel soft without weighing it down with heaviness often seen in other smoothing products.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Norton, VA
This stuff is awesome. Great smell, doesnt take a lot to do my thick hair. Gets rid of almost all of the frizzes.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Love this smoothing cream! It helps cut down on frizziness. I used this on the day of my engagement photoshoot, which was super windy, and my hair still looked perfect after an outdoor shoot.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
West Springfield, MA
This product works well and smells delicious! I bought it at a nice salon and it wasn't over priced and it leaves my hair soft and smooth