BY LOMA

The Loma Organics smoothing creme is a light holding creme that gives your hair incredible shine. This creme will keep your hair smooth for up to 3 days. Size: 8.5 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Hair Skin/hair type: Any hair type Active ingredients: aloe barbadensis leaf juice (aloe vera gel), extracts of fucus vesiculosus (kelp), spirulina platensis, ascophyllum nodusm (kelp), chondrus crispus guar, glyceryl stearate, euterpe oleracea (acaipulp) oil We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kiah G.
When I use heat on my hair it gets frizzy. This stuff helps cut down on the frizz a ton. I apply a small amount and then comb through my hair. Less is more. Don’t add too much near the scalp or your hair might look a bit greasy.
Melissa S.
I bought this product recently and I really liked it! All of the Lkma products are organic and smell amazing. This product in particular made my hair feel soft without weighing it down with heaviness often seen in other smoothing products.
Jamie M.
Love this smoothing cream! It helps cut down on frizziness. I used this on the day of my engagement photoshoot, which was super windy, and my hair still looked perfect after an outdoor shoot.
Maddie D.
This is a good product to keep your hair feeling smooth and healthy! It creates a nice shine to it while providing a good oil treatment for your hair!
Rose L.
A little goes a long way. This took care of my frizziness and controlled my hair for a few days. My hair felt petable and was incredibly shiny.
Alyssa P.
West Springfield, MA
This product works well and smells delicious! I bought it at a nice salon and it wasn't over priced and it leaves my hair soft and smooth
colleen c.
I use this product at my salon and it leaves my clients hair very smooth and soft and no frizz at all! I highly recommend it!
Amanda L.
Norton, ['', '', '']
This stuff is awesome. Great smell, doesnt take a lot to do my thick hair. Gets rid of almost all of the frizzes.
Kristi B.
Vancouver, BC
Great styling product! I use it when I need a little more hold on my hair and to get rid of frizz. I have a straight hair and have repurchased this a few times. It is a bit heavier but I love the smell and think it’s worth it!