Loma Nourishing Shampoo

by Loma

Simply the most luxurious shampoo available to nourish, restore and repair. for dry, thirsty chemically treated hair. Beauty as it should be, naturally.

Does this shampoo weigh your hair down?
Start your review of Loma Nourishing Shampoo!
2 years agoDavidson, NC
My hair stylist recommended this for me & I love it for my washes in between using my purple shampoo as a way to make sure my hair stays nourished + moisturized! Also it smells so good & the scent last awhile!
3 years agoPleasant Dale, NE
This product is amazing it smells like red velvet cupcake. It moisturizes your hair really well and gets rid of frizz. I would recommend this product to anyone who has frizzy and and needs more moisture in it.
3 years agoBuffalo, NY
The best shampoo for my hair. I have a ridiculously sensitive scalp, this is the only shampoo that I have found to ease the dryness, cleanse properly and not leave my hair a mess.
9 months agoNewport Beach, CA
My favorite shampoo. Has essential oils and is perfect for color treated hair. I have think oily hair and it always made my hair smell and feel super nice
2 months agoPortland, OR
I love this shampoo! Organic, paraben free and works with the curly girl method. I will say that i have to use a clarifying shampoo every few days.
2 years agoWoodinville, WA
Love how thick and luxurious it feels. Lathers up really well and smells great. Best on damaged hair, otherwise it’s too heavy.
3 years agoCentralia
I love the smell and it cleans my hair so well, definitely recommend :) Made my hair soft and shiny
6 months agoLangdon, AB
Love love love!!!! The smell is remarkable. I love the natural ingredients they use. It leave my hair feeling silk soft after each use. The price point is a little higher than drugstore shampoo but worth the purchase.
a year agoVernon, BC
Absolutely in love with this product, it has cleaned my hair from all the extra build up of my previous products and even shampoos, it is my new go to, my new favourite, my hair is fine and thin, but this shampoo manages to keep my hair fluffy and not flat, the large bottle lasted me little over a year!
a year agoVancouver, BC
I’ve been using this shampoo for years and it is incredible. I love the scent and am it’s incredible. It’s smooths my hair and adds so much shine. I always get compliments on my hair and this is probably the reason. It also doesn’t contain any of those harsh chemicals so I can feel good about using it.