Loma Moisturizing Shampoo

by Loma

Specially formulated to replenish and restore moisture for silky, shiny hair. Great for all hair types especially normal to dry, colored and foiled.

What does this do to oily/dry hair?
Start your review of Loma Moisturizing Shampoo!
Meridian, ID
I recently started using this shampoo and it's so wonderful! It kind smells like grape and it makes me hair feel so soft!
Medium Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Oily, Straight, Thick
I love this stuff. It not only smells amazing and is super beneficial to my hair but my hair feels great after use
I always receive compliments on my hair after using this brand. No other products seem good enough after using Loma
Soquel , CA
My hair stylist uses this and I absolutely love it. Amazing lather and scent. Definitely buying it for myself!
Brunette
It’s a aloe based product do it’s moisturizing and it smells of orange and vanilla. It’s good
New London, WI
Love love love this product! Love the smell and that it is natural and good for my hair!
Dark Blonde / Color Protection, Damage, Frizz / Oily, Straight, Wavy
Purchased at: Walmart
I always go back and forth between the nourishing and the moisturizing shampoo and conditioners. If you want to see results for your damaged and dry hair I’d highly recommend.
Sorrento
One of the few natural shampoos on the market that is worth every penny!!! Hyper nourishing and smells like a beach vacation. I’m in love!
Auburn / Brittleness, Color Protection, Curls / Wavy, Coarse, Thick
Fruitvale
This shampoo smells so good! It always leaves my hair feeling super soft and silky. My hair has never been so healthy