Loma Moisturizing Shampoo

by Loma

Specially formulated to replenish and restore moisture for silky, shiny hair. Great for all hair types especially normal to dry, colored and foiled.

What does this do to oily/dry hair?
Start your review of Loma Moisturizing Shampoo!
2 months agoBeach Park
The Loma Moisturizing Shampoo is perfect for anyone with dry, damaged, or colored hair. The scent is light, but delightful and co-exists with other scents very nicely. The shampoo works I to a rich lather, and you truly dont need alot to work into the lather. I will always use Loma products!!
12 days agoDavidson, NC
I love this shampoo to keep my hair ultra moisturized and silky smooth! It doesn't weigh your hair down while doing what it promises and if smells really good. You can get it on Amazon in the big bottles which are the great cause then it lasts forever!
3 months agoHudson, WI
Love love love Loma! Smell is so fruity and delicious. Love to use this when my hair needs a little extra moisture. I have very fine thin hair so definitely don’t like to use everyday. Highly recommend this product.
4 months agoHigh Point, NC
My hairdresser recommended this for me and it is amazing. it smells like oranges and it definitely moisturizes. it’s great for the winter months when your scalp is dryer than normal!
a month agoMadras
I love the whole lona line. I use this shampoo as well as use it as a body wash (the Lima representative at a Lima education class I took said this was encouraged and alright!) it is an aloe Vera based line Made in Monroe Washington! The line itself is AMAZING FOR YOUR SKIN! This helps keep my edema at bay believe it or not! They focus more on your skin and their products being good not just for hair but skin as well and I love that they are all natural!
2 months agoAbingdon, VA
I use this shampoo daily on my clients! It’s works so well with a lot of hair types especially after color services! My clients love the scent! I would t recommend this for fine hair to use daily, but for a good treatment, mixed with the moisturizing treatment, this is the dream team!Loma Moisturizing Treatment
2 years agoOrchard Park, NY
I struggle with fine dry hair prone to split ends. I struggle to keep it hydrated and growing, but believe me when I tell you that this shampoo paired with the conditioner has worked wonders! I’m as little as a week of usage I’ve noticed a significant decrease in splits, and my hair stays soft and hydrated even without the use of hair masks! Highly recommend this product, plus it’s gluten free.
2 years agoBrookline, NH
I have Very frizzy hair and this is my superhero. I also use their conditioner, it keeps my hair clean and also my scalp (which is not dry or oily). You can feel it moisturizing your hair as you put it in, in-line many other shampoos
9 months agoOlympia , WA
Purchased at: Amazon
So I have lupus, and we have issues and sensitivities to a lot of harsh products on the scalp. This shampoo is aloe based so it is very healthy for your hair. Especially if you have a dry scalp, this is the way to go! Love LOMA
8 months ago
This shampoo leaves my hair clean and shiny. It may be too heavy for people with thin hair, but for my thick blonde hair it is perfect. The smell is awesome too!