BY LOMA LINDA

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Enjoy Loma Linda Little Links. Canned Precooked Loma Linda Little Links Are A Breakfast-Style Sausage-Perfect For Adding Protein To Your Morning Or For Adding To Recipes. Easy To Prepare And Serve Loma Linda Linketts Can Be Warmed In A Sauce Pan Microwaved Or Grilled. (Note: Description is informational only. Please refer to ingredients label on product prior to use and address any health questions to your Health Professional prior to use. see more...

Review (1)
Amber H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I have tried every veggie sausage I could ever find. I’ve always loved sausage and have been vegetarian for most of my life. Until I found these I thought I would never fill that void. I fry them up in a little oil and there’s nothing but elbows in your face u til they’re gone. My daughters eat meat and still love these as much as I do. The second best would have to be Gimme Lean but I hate the greasy mess of forming patties so these trump it. If you’re looking for something very similar to regular sausage links try these out. Oh and once you open them keep them in the can and rinse thoroughly and then drain before cooking.