Loma Leave-In Conditioner Spray uploaded by Cheyenne D.Loma Leave-In Conditioner Spray uploaded by Maria S.

BY LOMA

Instant detangling spray with sea salt to add texture and volume. More info: Excellent for all hair types especially fine and/or limp. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Gina S.
Midland, MI
I love this product for a leave in light mist conditioner! It is great for detangling the hair and priming the hair before blow dry! All of the LOMA line is relatively affordable. It will exceed your expectations! Definitely give this one a try!
Cheyenne D.
DONT EVER BUY A DIFFERNT KIND OF LEAVE IN CONDITIONER. THIS IS THE BEST STUFF YOU COULD EVER EVER GET AND ITS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!!! The smell is to die for, I love it to say the least. It makes your hair softer than a baby's bottom and did I mention Its like crack for your hair. ? I never had a product truly detangle my hair till now. And the best part YOU CAN USE IT ON WET OR DRY HAIR. I just ordered my 4th bottle. I use it atleast once a day
Elizabeth C.
I purchased this in the spring and have LOVED using it ever since. First and foremost, I love that this is made of mostly natural ingredients. It truly moisturizing my hair, detangles and keeps the volume up. I have noticed that my hair is healthier and I have less broken ends. I will absolutely be recommending this to friends and family.
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
I use this spray on my daughters hair daily. She has wavy hair and it tangles very easily. I like this product because it is certified organic and natural. It works very well! It also smells nice!
Rebecca G.
Provo, UT
My favorite stylist recommended this for me when I didn't have enough money to buy one of the regular conditioners. He said just spray it whenever my hair felt dry or was getting frizzy and by-golly! It works! And it smells sooooo good. It's like hair perfume that helps your hair become more manageable and beautiful.
Karen M.
Beverly, MA
This is the best leave in conditioner/detangler I have ever used. Does not leave my hair looking greasy but instead soft and manageable. Can't say enough about it!!!