Loma Fortifying Reparative Tonic uploaded by Kat L.

BY LOMA

An instant tonic that works to repair damaged hair for healthy results. for dry, thirsty and thrashed hair including chemically treated hair. This reconstruction is free of parabens and glutens. Repairs and strengthens Protects against color fade Wearable reconstruction Protects all hair color and extends blonde brightness Creatine and Keratin infused Instant shine with a silky feel Propels color deposition Protects against bleach and high lift breakage. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Morgan Q.
I’m platinum blonde and I bleach my own hair at home. I have naturally dark hair and I originally went from a level 1 to a level 10. My hair was absolutely fried. I basically had a chemical cut and around my hairline! One year later, and with the help of Loma products (especially this tonic) my hair is feeling softer, healthier, and is way more manageable. I won’t use anything else!
Yolina R.
Grants Pass
Review for: Loma Fortifying Reparative Tonic, 8.45 Ounce more...
This is my second favorite leave in treatment. I use to use this all the time I just didn’t like having to wipe some of the excess oil off my hands. But besides that I love it. I recommend this product to people who are sensitive to products. And a plus is that it smells good and this brand is all organic(:
Gina S.
Grand Haven, MI
This product is great for damaged hair. It's also great for dryness. The cool thing about this product is you can add a few drops into your color formula in order to protect your hair from color damage! Reasonably priced and worth every penny!
Mikel L.
Stanwood, WA
I use this in my hair everyday! I do have thicker dryer hair so this is perfect for mine. It makes me hair super shiny and smells amazing. The only thing is that you have to get it at a salon or you have to have a beauty license to get it from a salon retailer. I love this product thought and 100% recommend.
Lauren J.
Michigan
I bleach my hair a few times a year and this really helps my hair stay moisturized. You can use it as a light serem on your face as well as the ingredients are organic
Ashley O.
Manomet
Review for: Loma Fortifying Reparative Tonic, 8.45 Ounce more...
This stuff is the best. It makes my hair shiny and soft. Not too expensive about $21. Super easy to apply to your hair right after the shower and it makes your hair manageable to brush out! Definitely will keep buying.
Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
Review for: Loma Fortifying Reparative Tonic, 8.45 Ounce more...
GREAT product for damaged hair and works well with the Nourshing oil from Loma. I use this daily in the week leading up to a chemical treatment, and the week or so after; plus once a week.
Amanda H.
This is amazing for all hair types! It is nourishing and is an amazing tonic serum. You can use daily in wet or dry hair. It repairs the hair as well as shines it
Taylor R.
Abingdon , MD
This stuff is the bomb. Being a blonde isn't always the healthiest. I'm the lightest I've ever been but I was starting to feel it in my hair as well. My hair was dry and thirsty. My hair girl recommended this to me to run through my hair after showering and within days my hair has improved. It also smells so good. I know the bottle can appear really small but I have long hair and I only need one pump.
Kat L.
Baton Rouge, LA
I LOVE this product! I typically cocktail a pea-sized amount with LOMAs nourishing oil and put it in my hair right after I've showered before any other products. It smells great and helps restore my color treated & heat styled hair. I also will put it in my ponytail (again cocktailed) before I go to bed when I'm planning on not shampooing the next day. It doesn't make my 2nd day hair greasy or oily it just protects it if I'm going to hear style!