Loma Fortifying Reparative Tonic uploaded by Kat L.

BY LOMA

An instant tonic that works to repair damaged hair for healthy results. for dry, thirsty and thrashed hair including chemically treated hair. This reconstruction is free of parabens and glutens. Repairs and strengthens Protects against color fade Wearable reconstruction Protects all hair color and extends blonde brightness Creatine and Keratin infused Instant shine with a silky feel Propels color deposition Protects against bleach and high lift breakage. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley O.
Manomet
Review for: Loma Fortifying Reparative Tonic, 8.45 Ounce more...
This stuff is the best. It makes my hair shiny and soft. Not too expensive about $21. Super easy to apply to your hair right after the shower and it makes your hair manageable to brush out! Definitely will keep buying.
Gina S.
Midland, MI
This product is great for damaged hair. It's also great for dryness. The cool thing about this product is you can add a few drops into your color formula in order to protect your hair from color damage! Reasonably priced and worth every penny!
Mikel L.
Stanwood , WA
I use this in my hair everyday! I do have thicker dryer hair so this is perfect for mine. It makes me hair super shiny and smells amazing. The only thing is that you have to get it at a salon or you have to have a beauty license to get it from a salon retailer. I love this product thought and 100% recommend.
Amanda H.
This is amazing for all hair types! It is nourishing and is an amazing tonic serum. You can use daily in wet or dry hair. It repairs the hair as well as shines it
Taylor R.
Abingdon , MD
This stuff is the bomb. Being a blonde isn't always the healthiest. I'm the lightest I've ever been but I was starting to feel it in my hair as well. My hair was dry and thirsty. My hair girl recommended this to me to run through my hair after showering and within days my hair has improved. It also smells so good. I know the bottle can appear really small but I have long hair and I only need one pump.
Madison D.
Marysville , WA
Organic skincare is in this summer time! Formulated with no parabens or harsh chemicals, leaving hair smooth and with a healthy shine. My hair stylist recommended this to me and I'm never turning back! Loma has my heart!
Caitlan B.
I began using this about a month and a half ago. Since using this product, my hair feels stronger and has more shine to it. Just one pump works through my whole head full of hair. The scent is very suddel lasts all day. I will definitely be buying more!
Kat L.
Baton Rouge, LA
I LOVE this product! I typically cocktail a pea-sized amount with LOMAs nourishing oil and put it in my hair right after I've showered before any other products. It smells great and helps restore my color treated & heat styled hair. I also will put it in my ponytail (again cocktailed) before I go to bed when I'm planning on not shampooing the next day. It doesn't make my 2nd day hair greasy or oily it just protects it if I'm going to hear style!
Rebecca G.
Provo, UT
I love everything I have tried from this brand. Not only do they smell great, but they leave my mess of a hair manageable. This specific product is so multifunctional. You can put it directly into your hair, you can put some in your shampoo, and you can use it to make your conditioner do more.
Priscilla A.
Azusa , CA
I was told about this product about a year ago at super cuts by my stylist and I've been using it ever since I LOVE how smooth, shiny & repairitive it is . I recomend this to everyone !! Especially for dry coarse hair !