BeautyHair ProductsLoma
Daily Shampoo, 338 Ounce

Loma Daily Shampoo, 33.8 Ounce

by Loma

A naturally nourishing and cleansing shampoo to leave hair and scalp healthy. This shampoo is perfect for all hair types, especially wonderful for fine to normal hair. Perfectly color safe.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Loma Daily Shampoo, 33.8 Ounce!
Wendy R.
Pelham, AL
💇🏼‍♀️Product Information ℹ️ - Loma's Daily Shampoo contains certified organic ingredients specifically selected to enhance, protect, restore & repair the hair’s natural moisture balance while providing vibrant shine. It is Sulfate, Gluten & Paraben free. It is naturally nourishing & cleansing to leave hair & scalp healthy. It is for all hair types, especially fine to normal. It is safe for use on color treated hair. It has a lovely aromatherapy fragrance consisting of tangerine, orange & grapefruit. 💇🏼‍♀️My Thoughts 💭-My hair is generally not oily & tends more towards being dry. It is colored, but not bleached. I get my hair cut, on average, every two months to remove dead ends. My hair is fine in texture, but I have a lot of hair. I found this product through my hair stylist. She used it on me after coloring & with one sniff I knew I had to purchase this product for daily use. It smells delicious, like citrus fruits & summer sunshine. The fragrance is not overpowering & does not last on dry hair. This translucent shampoo does not lather extremely well, but it is great for color treated hair. I am aware that lathering is usually the result of chemicals such as cocamide DEA, MEA or TEA. I’m also aware that these chemicals are potentially toxic & serve no purpose other than to create a rich, foamy lather. But oh how I miss that glorious foam when I get a product that does not have a rich lather. When a shampoo doesn’t lather, I find myself using a lot more of the product in order for my hair to feel clean. Hey, I’m just being honest. Moving on... I usually get my hair colored with shades of red. Red is notoriously difficult to maintain. I'm a daily showerer & shampooer; I can't stand the feeling of oily hair & hate it when my scalp doesn’t feel clean. This keeps the color longer than some of the other salon recommended shampoos I've tried in the past. It does not make my scalp or hair feel dry. It makes my hair shiny & manageable. I give this product ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️/5 & will repurchase this shampoo the next time I need shampoo. You can find this product on Amazon for $30 for 33.8 ounces.
Heatherly S.
Monroe, WA
Smells great. Locks in great moisture. It's kind of a heavy shampoo, but doesn't make my hair feel heavy, which originally I was nervous about.
Katie M.
Barnegat, NJ
This stuff is definitely great for daily use! This is my go-to shampoo. Great for all hair types and smells absolutely delicious. I can’t get enough of this orangey citrus smell! Love this stuff and definitely recommend.
Harpreet K.
brampton
U am using this from last 2 month . It has great results for my frizzy hair. My hair professional recommended me this

Looking for your answer?