Loma Daily Shampoo

by Loma

A naturally nourishing and cleansing shampoo to leave hair and scalp healthy. This shampoo is perfect for all hair types, especially wonderful for fine to normal hair. Perfectly color safe.

Is this good for color treated hair ?
Start your review of Loma Daily Shampoo!
23 days agoCorona
The best Organic Shampoo for daily use, especially if you have fine/thin hair and oily scalp! I have tried a lot of different products but nothing was like this one! It has citrus smell and makes you hair feel fresh! Also, with this shampoo I can go up to 3 days without washing my hair, while with any others I have to wash every day. Loma Daily Shampoo
a month agoLocust Valley
The BEST shampoo i've ever used. I have always had a problem with flakes on my scalp. I've used so many different brands and this is the first one to clean my scalp well and not give me any flakes. I shampoo twice with a small amount each time and only wash my hair twice a week. It's not even that greasy on the last day anymore. Honestly, worth EVERY penny!!!
17 days agoDavidson, NC
My hairdresser recommended this shampoo to me to use so that my hair wouldn't dry out! I dye my hair blonde so I am always looking for shampoos that are safe for me to use and don't strip the color from my hair. This one is definitely a winner! Plus it is a clean beauty product if that is important to you
3 months agoHudson, WI
Love love love Loma. It has a very delicious fruity scent. Great for everyday use on all hair types especially fine thin hair. Just enough moisture without weighing hair down. I highly recommend this product.
7 months agoBountiful, UT
My LITERAL favorite shampoo. It's Aloe Vera based, so it's super soothing for your hair, and it smells amazing because it's made with essential oils, and it makes my hair smell so so soft. If you have oily hair, it may make your hair feel more oily at first, but BEAR WITH ME, I promise it will get better and be the best shampoo ever.
9 months agoMatthews
The salon I work at sells loma and I cant get enough of the stuff. Its aromatherapy so the smell is so nice and citrusy but it's not an overwhelming smell that will conflict with your body wash or spray. It doesnt lather a lot but it leaves your hair clean and moisturized
2 years agoStanwood, WA
I love using this every other time I wash my hair. It’s a great way to refresh it after using so many moisturizing products. It smells so great and I love how all of their products are organic and natural.
4 months agoTopsham, ME
Purchased at: Amazon
Great for color treated hair! My stylist uses this in the salon and I love the way my hair feels when I leave so I got some for home!! My hair feels clean and smells amazing!
2 years agoLena, WI
My hairstylist introduced me to Loma shampoo. Ever since it has been amazing!  The smell never gets old and it never get too strong.  There is no other alternative that compares to Loma shampoo for me.  I love that they use essential oils in their products. In my opinion it is so much better for your hair and skin.
2 years ago
I started using Loma in the spring and I am obsessed. I use the shampoo and conditioner and will never go back. It nourishes my hair, detangles my hair and keeps my hair smooth. It lasts a long time as well. My hair is much healthier since using Loma. I will be recommending this to everyone I know!! I also love that is is organic and not as harmful as many other shampoos.