Lolliz Lollipop sticks 150 count 4 inch [Kitchen]

by Lolliz

Lolli-Palooza Lollipop Sticks are perfect for all your pops. Create exciting cookie and cake pops for the ideal party treat. Not for oven use. 4-inch size/ Pack of 150.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lolliz Lollipop sticks 150 count 4 inch [Kitchen]!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoDeep Run , NC
Lolliz Lollipop sticks 150 count 4 inch [Kitchen] uploaded by Bridgett B.
Lolliz Lollipop sticks 150 count 4 inch [Kitchen] These were perfect for cake pops. Easy to use. Exactly what I needed. These were the cheaper ones. I got these because it was the first time I was using them so I got these so if I messed up it wouldn't be the expensive ones.
a year agomartil
Hello, i love this product , i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you, with my love and appreciation. my name is arlin i can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and at the same time help your company promote the best product for beginners i have always dreamed to have one because i love this company . i love this products, and i want to review this products 😁👋 Gmail : [email protected] Gmail : [email protected]