Lollipop Bling Be Mine by Mariah Carey Eau De Perfume Spray 1 Oz

A Delicious Combination Mariah Carey's Lollipop Bling Be Mine Again Is A Delicious Combination Of Chocolate Raspberry, Cotton Candy And Vanilla Combined With Orange And Musk To Make An Unforgettable Fragrance That Any Girl Would Love. Top Notes:&Nbsp; Blood Orange, Redcurrants Middle Notes:&Nbsp; Raspberry Chocolate Base Notes:&Nbsp; Tonka Bean, Vanilla, Musk Made In Usa see more...

Misti M.
Misti M.
Savannah, GA
This has got to be one of the best perfumes she has come out with. I love the smell of this perfume, if you have not tried it you should. The best to go get them I would have to say the drugstores.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Brisbane
I received this perfume as a present a few years ago. The scent itself is very sweet, and I don't mind it, but for some people it might be an issue. The strongest scents are probably chocolate and liccorice, and you can also smell some blood orange. Probably the best thing about this perfume is its staying power - oh my goodness. It lasts the entire day on me, and I can even smell this the next day. In saying that, this is probably more of a night time scent , but that doesn't mean you can rock it during the day. Overall, I quite like it, not the best perfume (I prefer more fruity scents) but it's a good one to add to your collection.